Demon Slayers vs. Kizuki (Part 4!!!!)

Battle with Kaigaku... 

Kaigaku and Zenitsu continued to clash with each other, and you were cheering. 

Clone (Y/N): Come on Zenitsu! I know you got this! You may doubt yourself a lot, but if this guy is supposed to be your senior sibling student, then show him why you're the superior one! Your Master is watching over you! Remember that! 

Zenitsu began to get some more confidence in himself, and- 

Zenitsu: He is right. I can win. MASTER!!! 

Kaigaku: WHAT THE?! 

Zenitsu: (Y/N) told me something during our training. 

Flashback... 

(Y/N): Remember this guys. You think that when a wolf attacks it's prey that it has courage? No, it's not courage. It's the hunger that compels them. Courage is to look your enemy in the eye and show that they have no dominion over you. It is our birthright, which a demon relinquished when they took those forms. They're no better than wolves! 

End of Flashback... 

Zenitsu: You're a coward. Not worthy of our Master's teachings. 

Kaigaku: I'LL SHOW YOU!! THUNDER BREATHING SIXTH FORM: RUMBLE AND FLASH!!! 

He fired electric projectiles, but then- 

Zenitsu: THUNDER BREATHING SEVENTH FORM: HONOIKAZUCHI NO KAMI!!! 

Zenitsu charged, with the shape of a lightning dragon being formed, and- 

Kaigaku: OH SHIT!!! 

With one slice, Zenitsu had sliced Kaigaku in two, vertically. 

Zenitsu: Master ... I ... did it. 

He collapsed. 

Clone (Y/N): Come on, let's go. You did good, Zenitsu. You did good. 

You picked him up, and carried him off. 

Battle with Doma... 

Doma had covered the entire area with his ice vines, and well, you, Inosuke, Shinobu, and Kanao were getting exhausted. 

Clone (Y/N): Okay ... how exactly are we going to- Wait! Of course! MAGICIAN'S RED!!!

With the Bird-Faced Stand, you began to increase the room's temperature. 

Inosuke: Hey, why's it getting hotter? Did someone release the sun? 

Clone (Y/N): This is one of my many powers. Now then- 

Doma: Why is it- NO! MY CLONES!! 

They start to melt. 

Clone (Y/N): You made one massive mistake. And that was underestimating the human race. Now then, Shinobu, Kanao, you both can have this. 

They both blushed and smiled at you. 

Kanao and Shinobu: Thank you (Y/N). We are definitely going to confess to him after this. 

They both approached Doma, who tried to attack, but- 

Shinobu: INSECT BREATHING: SIX-FOLD THRUST!! 

Kanao: FLOWER BREATHING FOURTH FORM: CRIMSON HANAGOROMO!!!

They both slice Doma to pieces, and- 

Inosuke: RAH!! ALRIGHT! LET'S GO!!! 

Clone (Y/N): Well said. Great job there ladies. 

Shinobu and Kanao: Thank you (Y/N).