Portal to Hell!!/Pandemonica the Tired Demon!!

You were going through the library of the Mansion, and sorting through some books, that some of your smart girls like Twilight, Maka, and Blake haven't read yet. 

(Y/N): Maybe they should read up on how New Tokyo was built, and how all of so many races got here to live in it. I swear, this city is pretty much what Tottoland should have been. Or maybe some- 

You then noticed a book with dust on it. 

(Y/N): Necronomicon. Did Sadao left this here? Audi me Domine Tenebrae, dum te voco ut Portal Orci aperias et me recipias Visitatorem e vivo Mundo, Da mihi postestatem quam a te peto! 

And with that a portal opened up. 

(Y/N): A portal to Hell? Sheesh, well, got nothing better to do. MOM! I'm going on an adventure, and I probably won't be home until 3 in the morning! 

Kinue: HAVE FUN, SWEETIE! 

You jumped in. 

Soon... 

You landed and- 

Play from 0:05-0:14.... 

From what you saw, there was a front desk. 

(Y/N): This is ... different. Maybe this front desk person could tell me where Tom is, then I can get some answers. Or, they might give me a message from Tom, saying that "Hey, Idiot, I'm at a Red Hot Chili Pepper's Concert." (Sigh) We should hang out again. 

You walk over and- 

(Y/N): Excuse me, have you- 

The chair turned and- 

???: Hello this is Hell's Front desk, what do you need? Yes, I'll send you a Long. Hello, this is Hell's front Help Desk, what is it? .... Yes Sir, yes, they all say that, but according to God, you belong down here. Yes, well fuck you too, Sir. Hello, this is the Front Desk, what do you need? No ... genocides committed by imperliast demon lords and Angels are not our fault. Thank you. Seriously, I need more coffee. 

(Y/N): Why hello there Sweet Cheeks. Do you think I could- Oh wait, you are? 

???: Pandemonica. 

Pandemonica (She is the Front Desk Girl of Hell! Always on the clock, and extremely tired! Seems to become a different person entirely when drinking coffee!) 

(Y/N): Aww! That's cute. Want to come and live with me on Earth, in New Tokyo? 

Pandemonica: That's a huge risk, Sir. What can you give me? 

(Y/N): Coffee? I even bought a Starbucks. 

Pandemonica: Alright then. 

She starts getting her things. 

Pandemonica: This I have to see. 

(Y/N): AWWW! You remind me of this girl I know so much! 

Pandemoncia: Is she overworked? 

(Y/N): To the bone. And man, she's completely different when she starts drinking. 

You and Pandemonica then set off, and you were about to get a new Moniker, HELLTAKER! 

(Y/N): Catchy name!