Demon Slayers vs. Kizuki (Part 3!!!)

Battle with Gyutaro and Daki... 

Gyutaro whipped out some kama (Those are little sickles) and started to clash harder with Uzui, who continued his different fighting styles, even with less one eye. 

Clone (Y/N): Uzui, fall back, you're inj- 

Uzui: Sorry, but flashy gods such as me can't fall to an ugly freak like this. Besides, what kind of man would I be if I didn't win? I'm not going back to my three beautiful wives without a victory. You should worry about yourself right now, (L/N). 

Clone (Y/N): RIGHT! 

Daki: The way you fight, it just ... oh you're making me all excited!! 

Gyutaro: DAKI! STOP FLIRTING WITH HIM!!! 

Daki: I'll flirt with whoever I want, Brother! 

Clone (Y/N): Sorry about this. SANTORYU FLAME BREATHING FIFTH FORM: FLAMING TIGER ONI GIRI!!

You burn her sashes, and then- 

Clone (Y/N): TURN TO ASHES!!! 

Daki: Wh- AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!! 

You light her body on fire. 

Daki: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!! 

Nothing but ash was left of her. 

Gyutaro: D-Daki. No. HOW DARE YOU KILL MY SISTER!! I'LL MAKE MINCEMEAT OUT OF- 

But then- 

Uzui: Got you. SOUND BREATHING FIFTH FORM: STRING PERFORMANCE: BURSTING BLOOM!!!

Once again he spun his blades rapidly, and hit Gyutaro consecutively, launching the demon into the air, and then- 

Gyutaro: What? 

Several exploding beads were surrounding him, and- 

Uzui: Now, this is your end. 

Both of the Hashira's blades were thrown, and Gyutaro was decapitated. 

Gyutaro: No ... is this how I die? I-

He begins to weep. 

Gyutaro: Daki. My sweet beautiful sister. I- 

(Y/N): You'll be reunited with her soon. Hopefully, you both be reincarnated or something. I think you both would have been nice to chat with if you weren't demons. 

And with that, you chopped the demon's head up. 

Uzui: How was that? 

(Y/N): Flashy, just like you. 

Battle with Gyokko... 

The room was soon covered in water due to one of Gyokko's pots. 

Clone (Y/N): WHAT THE?! 

Gyokko: Blood Demon Art: Water Prison Pot. It doesn't matter where you move, you'll drown either way. 

Muichiro seemed to be struggling. 

Clone (Y/N): Hang on Muichiro. 

You began to pull him out of the water, and Gyokko tried to attack back, but- 

Clone (Y/N): ICE AGE!!!

You froze the water, and then one punch shattered it. 

Gyokko: WHAT THE?! 

Clone (Y/N): Yeah, don't underestimate me. 

Muichiro: I ... almost ... thought I was over. Your pots suck. 

Gyokko: THEY WHAT?! I'LL HAVE YOU KNOW THAT MY POTS ARE ANTIQUES!! YOU DON'T GET ONES LIKE THESE EVERY DAY!! 

Clone (Y/N): No, he's got a point. 

Gyokko: WHAT?! 

Clone (Y/N): They just summon things. You can't even do any fighting yourself. 

Gyokko: ARGH!!! 

He goes to attack, but then- 

Muichiro: MIST BREATHING SEVENTH FORM: OBSCURING CLOUDS!!

The Mist Hashira creates mist clouds, which obscures the view of Gyokko. 

Gyokko: WHERE ARE YOU BOTH?! I WILL NOT LET YOU BOTH- 

But then he felt his entire body! 

Gyokko: WHA- 

Clone (Y/N): ICE TIME CAPSULE!!!

Now with him, frozen- 

Muichiro: Great job, (Y/N). MIST BREATHING FIFTH FORM: SEA OF CLOUDS AND HAZE!!

With a fury of slashes, Gyokko's body was completely decimated! 

Clone (Y/N): Now that's what you get! 

Battle with Hantengu and his Clones... 

Hantengu: DESTROY THEM!! 

Sekido: SHUT UP!! I'M WORKING ON IT!! 

Urami: THEY WILL BE CRUSHED!!! 

Karaku: Oh just stay calm. 

Aizetsu: Whatever. 

Urogi: OH JOY!!! 

Obanai: They're just getting exhausting. 

Zohakuten: SHUT UP!! HOW DARE YOU CALL US EXHAUSTING!! 

Mitsuri: Hey, (Y/N)? 

Clone (Y/N): Yeah? 

Mitsuri: Once we win, do you want to ... you know? 

Obanai: You're really going to ask him that now? Don't you think that you would ask him later? 

Clone (Y/N): Well ... I think she should know. 

Mitsuri: (blushing) Oh my. Tee hee. 

Hantengu and Clones: HELLO?!/FOCUS FUCKERS!!/You're really getting aggravating./Let's go! Come on! I'm ready! 

Clone (Y/N): ARGH!! ENOUGH!! SANTORYU BEAST BREATHING TENTH FANG: 36 POUND WHIRLING FANG CALIBER PHOENIX!!!

You spun your blades, and did a powerful Haki-powered slice, taking down Aizetsu, and Zohakuten! 

Urami began to grow to size, and Karaku started to unleash waves of wind, but- 

Obanai: SERPENT BREATHING THIRD FORM: COIL CHOKE!!

He starts to circle around the giant demon and begin slashing at him, like if a serpent was strangling its prey. 

As for the others, Urogi and Sekido unleashed a giant sonic scream and a lightning attack respectively, only for- 

Clone (Y/N): ITTORYU: WATER BREATHING EIGHTH FORM: WATERFALL BASIN!!!

You slashes Urogi in half, and Mitsuri moved in to attack Sekido. 

Mitsuri: LOVE BREATHING THIRD FORM: CATLOVE SHOWER!!!

She unleashed arc whip slashes, though the electric demon angrily grabbed them to electrify her! 

Mitsuri: OH N- 

You pushed her out of the way, and- 

Clone (Y/N): WATER BREATHING SECOND FORM: WATER WHEEL!!!

You unleashed water onto the whips, and- 

Sekido: OH N- AAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!! 

He was fried. 

Urami slammed down onto Obanai, but- 

Obanai: That was a mistake. SERPENT BREATHING FIFTH FORM: SLITHERING SERPENT!!

His blade extended like a serpent's and soon enough, sliced into the forehead of the demon.

Urami: AGH! 

Hantengu: My ... my Clones! I- I- 

Clone (Y/N): You're not making any more clones. Have some of this. HAKAI!

Four of the Kizuki have fallen... and now only 4 remain...