Unfulfilled Heart!!

You guys had reunited with Pent and Louise who have been tasked to locate the royal treasure of Bern, the Fire Emblem! 

You guys went to search for clues all throughout the royal Palace! 

(Y/N): Who thought it was a good idea to build the palace out here? In the mountains? 

Eliwood: Bern is the only country on the continent where wyverns still fly. With its wyvern riders, I imagine this castle is the best-defended anywhere.

Lyn: I agree. Look at the path leading up the mountain's face. It would be impossible to scale that in a direct assault.

Hector: Defenders positioned higher up would have a clear advantage. Even the best soldiers would be taken out with ease. Hm... Look at that. They don't have any sentries posted. They must have a lot of faith in their defenses.

Inside of the Palace... 

You guys had a look into the royal garden. 

Zephiel and Guinivere (The Royal Prince and Princess of Bern! Voiced by Zeno Robinson and Brina Palencia, respectively!) 

The two were welcoming back their father, King Desmond. 

Guinivere: Welcome home, Father! 

Zephiel: Guinivere found this! 

Guinivere: A baby fox father! May I keep it? 

Desmond: Go and play outside, Guinivere. 

Guinivere: Yes, Father! 

She brings her cute little friend out. 

Desmond: I thought I told you to stay away from the castle! 

Zephiel: I was just checking up on Guinivere: 

Desmond: You mean you would come to see if she would die. 

Zephiel: Of course not! I- 

He noticed someone in the corner. 

Desmond: What are you staring at, Boy? Huh? 

It was Sonia. 

Desmond: I have important business to attend to. 

And soon... 

Desmond was speaking with Sonia! 

Desmond: Is the Emblem safe? 

Sonia: It is in my possession, as planned. 

Desmond: It is unlikely, but... The queen might attempt to win the Emblem back. Are you prepared?

Sonia: I will not fail. It is secretly hidden in the Black Fang's Fortress. 

Desmond: Keep it concealed until dusk of the tenth day, then return it to me.

Sonia: Right. One of the Four Fangs will tend to it. There will be no mistakes. However, General Murdock, the man protecting the prince... He is young, yet well respected. Shall we finish him, too?

Desmond: Murdock... His birth is low. And yet his combat skills have won him the title of Wyvern General. It would be a great blow if Bern were to lose him. I'll think of something to remove him from Zephiel's side. Will that do?

Sonia: Yes. Now- Wait, there's someone here! 

You all tense, but- 

It was just Guinivere. 

(Y/N): Well, you heard him, let's go and find that fortress! 

But outside... 

Nils and Ninian were captured, by- 

Vaida (A General of Bern who works with the Black Fang! Voiced by Christine Auten!) 

(Y/N): I get an Esdeath feel from her. 

Vaida: So then, looking for these two? 

(Y/N): HEY! DROP THEM!! 

Vaida: Or else what? 

You use Conqueror's Haki, causing her Wyvern to get scared. 

(Y/N): Drop them and get lost. 

Vaida: (gulp) Very well then. 

She does so. 

(Y/N): You two okay? 

Nils: Yes. 

Ninian: Thank you (Y/N). 

(Y/N): No problem. Now then, let's find that fortress. Hmm- 

Lyn: I think I have an idea. 

Eliwood: What is it Lyndis? 

Lyn: Follow me. 

She takes off. 

(Y/N): She's a Lorcan, remember? She's got a good tracking sense.