Fusion Reborn (Part 2!!)

Both you and Pikkon continued your match, flying around the arena and attacking each other with full force, but the tremors from the explosion of the Soul Cleansing machine were heard.

(Y/N): What was that?

???: I think it must have come from the Checking Station.

Grand Kai (The Overseer of the Four Kai's of the Universe! While he may have authority over the four, he is still not as high ranking as the Gods of Destruction, the Angels, and Zeno! He likes to listen to his boombox on his free time! Acts like a...

Grand Kai (The Overseer of the Four Kai's of the Universe! While he may have authority over the four, he is still not as high ranking as the Gods of Destruction, the Angels, and Zeno! He likes to listen to his boombox on his free time! Acts like a loving grandfather to those close to him!)

(Y/N): Grand Kai, do you think-

Grand Kai: Yeah, it would be best if you and Pikkon go and investigate, (Y/N).

West Kai: WHAT?! NO!! WE DIDN'T EVEN GET TO SEE AN AFTERMATH!! THAT'S NOT F-

King Kai: OH SHUT UP! (Y/N), please go before he opens his big mouth again!!!

(Y/N): Sorry King Kai. And ... sorry Pikkon.

Pikkon: Whatever, there are more important matters to deal with.

Back on Earth...

Tearju: Hey, are you guys seeing what I'm seeing?

Twilight: If it's a bunch of undead people wandering about the planet, then- WHAT?!

Melissa: We got to do something about this.

Twilight: Right!

The Princess of Friendship hit a button, and-

Twilight: (Y/N) isn't here right now, so this is going to be our time to shine.

Around New Tokyo...

So many deceased baddies were roaming about causing trouble.

???: YES!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Behold Lord Jashin! I'm back to continue your teachings! Now, WHO WILL BE MY NEXT-

???2: Hidan, would you stop being stupid, and focus?

Yes, the zombie duo of the Akatsuki were back, even though no one asked for them.

Hidan: Why don't you just shut up Kakazu?

Kakazu: Nevermind. Now that I've returned from hell, I can return to my life as a bounty hunter. I will collect so much money and finally live the life I-

???: You two just don't seem to stay dead.

They both noticed Shikamaru.

Hidan: YOU!! OH, THIS IS GOING TO HE SWEET PAYBACK!

Shikamaru: What a drag. I didn't even want to get out of bed. And the princess wants me to get out and fight.

Hidan: HEY!! TAKE THIS SERIOUSLY!!