Training with the Hashira!!

Following Tanjiro, you arrived at the HQ for the Demon Slayer Corps. 

(Y/N): Okay, this looks interesting. 

And so... 

You went to meet with the Leader of the Demon Slayers. 

???: Come in. 

(Y/N): Right. 

Right there before you was the head himself. 

Kagaya Ubuyashiki (95th Head of the Demon Slayers! He is a brilliant leader who sees his subordinates as his family! While he does take extreme methods to prepare them, he always remembers the Demon Slayers who have lost their lives! The curse mar...

Kagaya Ubuyashiki (95th Head of the Demon Slayers! He is a brilliant leader who sees his subordinates as his family! While he does take extreme methods to prepare them, he always remembers the Demon Slayers who have lost their lives! The curse mark over his eyes makes him blind, and is slowly killing him!) 

(Y/N): Are you the leader of these Demon Slayers? 

Kagaya: Yes. I am known as Kagaya Ubuyashiki. 

(Y/N): (bowing) It is an honor, Ubuyashiki-San. 

Kagaya: There's no need for such honorifics. 

(Y/N): Alright ... Sensei? 

Kagaya: That will do. 

(Y/N): Great. I have come to assist with- 

Kagaya: It is about Tanjiro, right? 

(Y/N): How did you- 

Kagaya: I have great foresight. 

(Y/N): Yes. I know I just came here, but I need to see how well-prepared your subordinates are. I need to train with them to see how well-prepared they are. That way, you can also see my skills too. 

Kagaya: Very well then. I would suggest you spar with the Hashira. 

(Y/N): Hashira? Are they your best men? 

Kagaya: They are the strongest of the Demon Slayers. They rank directly below me. 

(Y/N): Ah, I see. Well, let's do it! 

With that... 

You came out of the room. 

Tanjiro: I trust that it went well. 

(Y/N): Tanjiro, my friend, I assure you, with me around, you, and your precious little sister are going to be okay. 

Tanjiro: Great. A- 

Inosuke appeared. 

Inosuke: YOU! I- 

(Y/N): Not now Nincompoop, I need to get myself ready. 

Tanjiro: Inosuke, please, don't hurt (Y/N), he has to meet with the Hashira, and- 

Inosuke: YOU STAY OUT OF THIS TANJIRO!!!