Belial and Fierna Character Information:

Começar do início

And when the two showed their mercy, they also showed their unimaginable cruelty to a fate worse than death.

Powers and Abilities:
Not only are these two together high level players in YGGDRASIL but combined, they are unstoppable with each other despite their respective class and races are an antithesis towards each other with Belial being a Demon Sorcerer and Fierna being a Dragonkin Cleric.

For Belial, the Demon Sorcerer is a massive pyromaniac with his barrage of spells as well as other form demonic magic at his back and call thought it mostly all fire that allows him to burn anyone to ash and cinders with such spells include firing a torrent of flames from his hands, firing like a flamethrower, summoning a large ball of flames on thin air and many more at his disposal.

And of course, Belial's ability to summon lesser demons at his command which is something to note of.

For Fierna, she sticks out like a sore thumb in an alliance of Hell Lords by her usage of holy magic which should be useless due to how harmful they are to her fellow Demon Lords of the Nine Hells as well as some undead. Thought not so much with Belial but we'll get to that later.

Fierna combined the immense power of both holy magic and lightning magic with gusto, capable of calling forth a thunderstorm and summoning a lightning in her hands to demolish anyone and anything to kingdom come and all the while, have the ability to heal herself as well as enhance herself with all the spells possible for a Cleric and is a really powerful fighter in her own right.

For such an uneven combination with each other, there should be something that they can compensate without damaging each other. However, that is where they count on that and it was all thanks to their weapons and armour which are explained below that both Belial and Fierna are all a team with each other.

Weapons and Equipment:
Like any player of YGGDRASIL, both Belial and Fierna are all armed to the teeth with their weapons and artifacts at their back and call and they use them both with all the skills possible.

This includes:

• The Phoenix Armour of Rebirth:
The armour that Belial always wear, regardless of the occasion, it is designed with a rather grotesque form that are reminiscent of HR Giger by its almost organic design alone and the armour's name speak for itself.

The Phoenix Armour of Rebirth allows Belial to grant himself a constant healing factor to his overall health alongside increasing his overall literal fire power like his magic that make Belial's firepower to be all the more dangerous and finally, it also grants Belial the ability to defy death itself even when his health is is now empty, healing Belial to a more partial health.

• The Red Blade of the Blood Prince: