༊*·˚𝐀 𝐑𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐃𝐚𝐲|| Erza❤️🎀 x Reader🌸 || Comfort/ Fluff☁️༊*·˚

Requested by: pipandfreddyy

_____________________________________________

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

•3rd Person POV

Today so far had not been the greatest for (_____). To start off their day, they had accidentally knocked off everything on their bathroom counter, some of the jars smashing on the ground. Then, after struggling to clean up the mess, they found out that almost everything they needed was empty. That was something to add to the list. It seemed as if "bad luck" had followed after that incident. 

They managed to burn and mess up their breakfast, they tripped down the steps and got injured pretty badly, they almost dropped their phone in the fish tank that was in the living room (there's extremely confusing context behind this one), while recording a video with their friends, their headset broke. And all of the misfortune continued to happen, one problem after another.

After recording the video, (_____) thought that it'd be a good idea to check the comments. Maybe it'd help with all of the casualties that have happened today. However, that wouldn't be the case today. Usually, the comments would be hyping up each of the Z- Squad members for something or whatever they had done during the video. Though today, they were much more harsher than ever.

There were comments picking on (_____)'s voice and how they were annoying in this video, specifying every flaw that (_____) had done during the video and harshly picking on i,t and there was plenty of comments bullying and teasing at (_____). There were even a variety of comments implying that (_____) should've quit the Z- Squad and a YouTube career altogether. 

Groaning with hopelessness, (_____) jammed the power button, turned their phone off, and placed it down on their desk. They closed their eyes and held their head in their hands. (_____) took some deep breaths, trying to hold themselves together. It was a struggle to keep quiet. All they wanted to do now was scream their head off and break something. A few tears escaped their eyes, but they were able to keep their calm.

Then, there was a sudden knock at the door. This caught them off guard. They quickly fixed themselves in their chairs, wiped their tears away, and faced the door. 

"Come in," (_____) called out.

The door almost immediately, exposing a familiar face. "Hey!"

(_____) put a smile on their face, "Hey, Erza. Do you need something?"

"Yeah!" Erza walked into the room, closing the door behind her. "I wanted to make sure that you were alright! Especially after that stair fall, it seemed to hurt."

(_____) nodded. "Yeah, it did hurt pretty badly."

Erza walked over to (_____). Once she got closer, she noticed that (_____)'s eyes were a slight shade of red. Erza leaned down so that she was closer to (_____)'s face to see it more clearly.