J̸卂ᗪe̸ x Reader | !???! AU

So the first chapter of the Light x Reader book has been published!

Also p.s, I'ma use some Danganronpa references so I hope you guys are okay with that-

Jeli_Kxrmabest here's my user to find the book! Anyways, hope you enjoy!

Another short chapter.

__________________________________________

~𝚈𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝙿𝙾𝚅~

"...What the...What?" I mumble, loud enough for her to hear.

"Hm? You don't like it?" She asks, putting her hands to her face.

I looked at the girl covered in blood. Blood stained in her shirt, her shoes, even in her hair too.

She then threw the knife at Sora's dead body, that was just leaning against the wall. She then walked up to me and put a hand on my cheek. I tried to run away, but she then puts her free arm around me, "Where are you going? I did this for you~"

"You killed my best friend! Why would I want anything to do with you?!" I shout, trying to get her grip off of me.

"You can try to get away all you want. You're not going anywhere! Also, he was getting to close to you anyway." She explains, turning to face Sora.

She then dips me(The dipping pose), and says, "I love you (Y/N)! And you're not leaving me!" she then leans in and kisses me on lips.

She then parts this kiss. I then manage to whisper out, "I guess I...I love you too Jade."

__________________________________________

Look, I have no idea what this is. I just needed to post something with Jade in this book. So I made this, and I have no idea what this is though. Anyways, I hope you enjoyed! Any requests leave them below! Also I still have to make chapter 1 for the Luca x Reader book!

Anyways, bye! Love you all :)