ੈ✩‧₊˚𝟑𝐫𝐝 𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 || 𝐋𝐞𝐯𝐢🖤 & 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫🌸ੈ✩‧₊˚

Another Short Chapter

~~~~~

BF/N = Boyfriend's Name

_____________________________________________

Levi, (Y/N), and (BF/N). (Y/N) and (BF/N) had recently gotten together. (Y/N) had just announced their relationship with him. Of course, the squad was supportive of it. Minus, one person. Which, of course, was Levi. But, he pretended he did. Really well, actually. 

Every time Levi and (Y/N) would go somewhere, they'd always somehow bump into (BF/N). At this point, Levi was convinced that he was watching (Y/N), but he claimed he wasn't. Levi never believed him, but, of course, (Y/N) did.

He started getting sick of going with (Y/N) anywhere. (BF/N) would always be there. And each time he'd pop up, Levi would be pretty much ignored. So, he was just there. While (Y/N) and (BF/N) would kiss, hug, share food, or whatever lovey stuff they'd do, he'd be jealous. He was jealous of (BF/N). He got to spend all the time with (Y/N), he got all the love, he got all the attention. He was jealous of that.

Today, he felt was going to be another one of those days. When (Y/N) asked if he wanted to come to the store with them, Levi thought about his decision. And, with the courage he built up, he declined.

"Oh, okay. Is there anything I can get for you while I'm there?" They asked.

Levi shook his head, "No, but thanks!"

(Y/N) nodded their head and left his room. Levi sighed in relief as (Y/N) closed the door. He was probably gonna come with them next time, but that's for the future to decide.

When (Y/N) came back, (Y/N) immediately went to their room. They didn't say anything to anyone. Most of the members tried talking to them, but they didn't respond to anyone. Even Levi tried. But, like everyone else, they didn't tell him anything.

The next day, (Y/N) came out of their room as if nothing had happened. If someone were to bring it up, they'd just say that they were tired. Everyone let it slide.

Later in the day, (Y/N) came up to Levi in his room again.

Levi looked down at (Y/N), "Hey, (Y/N)!"

"Hey, Levi!" They placed something on his desk. "For you!"

He looked at (Y/N) had placed, it was in a bag. He smiled a bit to himself, then looked at (Y/N) again.

"Thanks!"

They nodded, then exited his room, closing the door behind them. Levi opened the bag and it was filled with things he enjoyed! Including a blanket at the bottom. He was surprised, but loved it.

He took the blanket out of the bag and threw it on his shoulders. He sat down on his bed and went on his phone. It was cold in his room, so, the blanket was a lot of help now.

As he was scrolling, he saw videos with (BF/N) and some other girl. He continued to scroll and continued to see the other girl. This might've been the reason (Y/N) came in upset that one day.

"I knew he was bad," Levi said to himself.

Now, maybe Levi had a chance with (Y/N). Since (BF/N) is now out of the way.
_____________________________________________

Word count: 559