*・༓☾𝐒𝐨𝐫𝐚💧 𝐱 !𝐃𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝! 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫🌸☽*・༓

OKAY! I tried my best not to be stereotypical with this, and I am sorry if I offended anyone at all! If there are any mistakes I've made, please let me know so I can fix them! Thank you!

Also, I may do a comfort chapter with this and Sora. So, look out for that.

___________________________________________

Requested by: -L1ght-

___________________________________________

~3rd Person POV~

For a while now, (Y/N)'s been showing symptoms of depression. No one wanted to assume, but they were obvious symptoms. Each time someone would say anything about it, they'd just reply by saying "It's nothing" or "I do this/ that all the time".  Everyone was worried, but Sora was the only one who actually bothered them about it. 

Every time he and (Y/N) would be together, he'd notice something and point it out. He'd bother them about it until they either gave in and gave a believable answer or they gave an answer that Sora believed. 

It was another day for the squad though. They were planning on recording later. (Y/N) was debating on if they wanted to or not. They haven't been in a lot of videos, but they'd pop up every now and then. Usually, they'd say that they were too tired or they weren't feeling the best.

Today was also one of the days when Sora would do what he likes to call his check-ups. (Y/N) had mixed emotions about it, but they let it happen. (Y/N) was in their room, sitting on their bed. They were looking around their room. It was neat. The neatest in the house, actually. They thought something was missing, but they couldn't put a finger on it.

Then, there was a knock on the door.

"Who is it?" (Y/N) called out.

"It's your favorite!" The person on the other side of the door responded.

I smiled to myself. "Come in."

The door opened and Sora walked in with the biggest smile.

"Hello!"

"Hi," I said. 

Sora went over to the chair at my desk and sat down in it, spinning in it. After he finished, spinning, he gripped the arms of the seat and looked at me.

"Woah, I'm dizzy." Sora asked, "Anyway, how are you?"

I responded, "I'm good. You?"

"I'm good. But, I was thinking of something and wanted to ask you."

I asked Sora what he wanted to ask. He said that there was a new place opening today in the city, and asked if I wanted to go with him. I thought about it for a few seconds and agreed on going. Sora said it was fine if changed my mind at any time. I don't think I was going to, but things do change. 

After talking with Sora for a bit, I said that I was going to go and start getting ready. Sora left my room, closing the door behind him. Whenever he left, I sat on my bed for a few more seconds, then went over to my drawers to choose an outfit. It took a few minutes, to officially choose something. I made my choice and went over to the bathroom.

I closed and locked the bathroom door. Placing my clothes onto the top of the toilet cover, I looked into the mirror. 'I look better than I expected' I thought to myself. I hadn't been out of the house for a while, so there wasn't anything for me to get all dressed up for. Due to this, I occasionally forgot to do a lot I'd be required to do.