⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚𝐑𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐲 𝐃𝐚𝐲 || 𝐋𝐮𝐜𝐚🤍 𝐱 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫🌸⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚

Short Chapter again👍🏽
_____________________________________________

•3rd Person POV

"It is raining hard outside!"

Luca looked over at the window from the couch. It sounded like it was raining as hard as (Y/N) said. He got up from where they were sitting and got closer to the window. He peeked through the curtains to get a closer look and saw the rain pouring down.

(Y/N) left the window and went into the kitchen. Luca was debating on if he wanted to go outside into the rain for a second, a long while, or not at all. By the time (Y/N) got back with their water, he still hadn't made their decision.

"Wanna go outside?" (Y/N) asked, drinking their water.

Luca shrugged, "I don't know! That's what I've been thinking about for the past 10 minutes!"

"It took me 10 minutes to get water?"

Luca nodded in response. After a few more seconds, Luca finally made his decision. He was going to stand outside in the rain for a few seconds. He told (Y/N) what they were going to do. (Y/N) agreed to come along. They went back into the kitchen to put their glass back as Luca put his jacket on. When (Y/N) came back, they did the same thing.

They opened the door and stepped out, Luca following behind. (Y/N) put their hood over their head and stepped out from the roof over the porch, the rain soaking their jacket immediately. Luca quickly stepped out and back under the roof. He put his hood on, then came out fully into the rain.

"I should've chosen no!" Luca looked towards the ground to avoid getting his face wet.

"Well, there's no point in going inside now!" (Y/N) commented. "Unless it starts raining a lot harder."

They both went down the steps and down the pathway to look at the road. It was flooded, but not severely. It was enough water to cover their shoes fully. That's what they thought, at least. They stayed on the pathway in the rain for a while. It was supposed to be a minute or so, but they must've gotten distracted.

Luca pulled his hood down and looked up into the clouds. His face and hair were getting soaked. (Y/N) smiled as they watched Luca shake his head a bit to get the water off of their face. Luca and (Y/N) looked at each other. Then, Luca smiled.

He walked over to (Y/N), grabbed their hands, and started twirling really quickly in the rain. (Y/N) was caught off guard, but smiled and went along with it and started spinning along with Luca. They let go of each other's hands and started spinning.

(Y/N) stopped spinning and watched Luca as he continued. He almost fell at some points, but they claimed that he was fine. Luca stopped spinning and tried to walk in a straight line to (Y/N), which, of course, didn't work out well. (Y/N) smiled and wrapped their arms around Luca.

Luca commented, "You're soaking wet, bleuh!"

(Y/N) replied, "We're out in the rain! Water!"

Luca playfully rolled his eyes, then started walking up the steps. (Y/N) quickly followed after him. When they got to the front door, they went back inside.

The air conditioning was on, so, (Y/N) and Luca shivered a bit as they entered the living room. Luca and (Y/N) both went upstairs to their rooms to change into something more comfortable and warm to wear. When they finished changing, they both came back downstairs. (Y/N) had brought a blanket with them.

They sat down on the couch. (Y/N) wrapped the blanket around them both. Luca asked (Y/N) if they wanted to watch anything as he grabbed the remote from the coffee table. They responded by saying anything. Luca scrolled for a bit, then turned a movie on. It was in the horror category, but it wasn't scary at all.

Luca rested his elbow on the armrest. As the movie went on, they had subconsciously and slowly been changing their position. By the end of the movie, they had both fallen asleep. (Y/N)'s head on Luca's shoulder and Luca's arms wrapped around (Y/N). The blanket was still on both of them, unbothered.

As they were sleeping, Luca kept sniffling and rubbing his nose as if it was itchy. Maybe they had caught something. Who knows?

_____________________________________________

Word count: 708