Light x Reader?? 💜 x 🌸|🔥Angst |(Edited)

So I'm writing this because I don't know what to believe anymore and I wanna get the pain off. I know the 'Alex and Zach break up' situation is none of my business, but hearing about it everywhere is just confusing my emotions right now. Anyways, this isn't a vent chapter so I won't waste your time with my dumbass, non-important right now emotions. Let's get into the chapter I guess...

_____________________________________________

Pairing: Light x Reader

Catagory: Angst🔥

This has nothing to do with the characters' voice actors, only the characters.

⚠️Warnings! Swearing, Maybe Violence, Arguments, Throwing objects, Trauma⚠️

_____________________________________________

~Charli's POV~

There they go at it again, I thought to myself. A lot has changed after a while. Everyone started hating each other, it seemed. Everyone was always arguing about something. While Light, Luca, Sora, Levi, (Y/N), and I was most of the time trying to calm them down.

I knew Sora hated arguing, so each time they started to argue and he couldn't do anything about it, a few tears would shed out his eyes. Light became a lot more silent and kept to himself. Levi became colder than he usually was. I don't think I changed as much. (Y/N) just developed a lot more anger issues.

We would even sometimes get dragged into arguments too. Like one time, they dragged Sora into it, and the poor child couldn't even defend himself. He was trying too but kept choking on words, and couldn't speak through all the hiccups.

Alex actually decided to give us all our own rooms too. We all used to share a room with someone, but then she gave us all our own rooms so she didn't have to see nor talk to anyone. I used to share with Jade, but we got into an argument a while back, so I'm not surprised we changed rooms.

But I couldn't do anything. I was too scared of everyone now. I honestly didn't know what to do at this point...

{Timeskip to next day}

~Your POV~

"Oh my god...." You whispered to yourself.

Your "friends" were arguing again, but this one was different. There was a lot of destroyed stuff around the room, Levi was in the corner with his arm around someone, Charli was next to Levi, And Luca looks like he was pulled into the argument.

"Guys, what's the hell is going on!?" You yelled.

"Oh great! Now we have another distraction!" Zach complained.

" W-Wha-" You started.

" Don't talk to my friend like that!" Luca yelled.

"What are you gonna shortie?" Jax asked.

Luca then looked at Jax with a scary, but also threatening look. Luca then went over to the knives and slowly started grabbing a knife while saying, "I....Am......DONE!" Then threw the knife where Jax was sitting at. But lucky for Jax, he was able to move out of the way in time.

~3rd person POV~

Everyone then looked at Luca, who was heavily breathing and had tears running down his face. Before anyone could say anything, We heard Light from the staircase, "So This...Is what we turned into...? We were all best friends...Then something just clicked huh?....."