Your Nightmare | Dark Deception based AU | Aquarium of Hell

!TW! BLOOD, INJURIES, VEHICLE INVOLVED ACCIDENTS, SWEARING, ATTEMPTED MURDER

__________________________________________

Recap:

"I WAS RIGHT! It is an aquarium!" Kats exclaims, jumping up and down with me still on her back.

Zach laughs a little, "Guess you were."

We then walked over to one of the stations where you could pet a sea animal. But whenever we got over there, there was nothing but dead fish and other sea animals. I gagged a little due to the scent, I'm pretty sure we all did. Kat then says something.

"That reminds me, I found another note in the sewers!" She then pulls a note from her pocket.

She unfolds the note. I looked over her shoulder to read it, since I was still on her back. Zach leaned over her other shoulder. The note read:

'Okay! I've got the new information! These are Dread Duckies. With their 2 leaders Alexander and Jaden. They represent 'liars'. The disgusting souls of sickened liars. Some duckies are real, some are fake. I'm pretty sure you've caught onto that by the time you've found this note. And this place is the highest risk of injuries so far. It's honestly sickening. But, as usual, I'll inform you when I get more information. So, stay alive. See ya!'

"Liars. That makes a lot of sense now," Zach says.

I nod, "I could see which ones were which. I caught onto that before both of you!"

"HEY!" Zach and Kat say at the same time. I laugh in response.

We then heard shuffling coming from behind us. We turned around and saw-

"Welcome to my aquarium! What animal are you hoping to look at today?"

To be continued into chapter 5...

__________________________________________

~Your POV~

We turned around and saw... A girl. With purple hair, and she kind of had mermaid features, but the only difference was that she had feet. She had scales on her face, and those ears you'd see those mermaids have in movies! But she also looked like a female version of Light.

"Uhm... Who are you?" Zach asks, fully turning around.

The girl smiles, "Oh I forgot, my name's Liana. And you three are?"

Kat then goes on to introduce, "Well these two are (Y/N) and Zach!"

The girl then goes on to nod her head. She then looks at the tank that we were standing by. Her face expression changes from a calm, nice one, to a panicked one. She rushes over to the tank and holds a dead fish. She then turns back at us with anger flashing in her eyes.

"What did you do to my animals!?"

"Huh!?! We didn't do anything! We came in and they were like that," I tried to explain.

But she wasn't listening. "They weren't dead! They were living and swimming! YOU DID SOMETHING!"

Zach then walks over to two big double doors, "Guys, there's more soul shards. Meaning... We better run."

I turned to look back at where Liana was, and she was gone. And so were the fishes in the tanks. I was guessing that as soon as we went into the halls, she was going to start chasing us. I was probably slowing Kat down, but I couldn't run as well since... Ya know.