❄✩𝐎𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐂𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞✩❆ | The Squad🌈 and Reader🌸

Alex- She/They
Light- He/They
Jaxx- He/They
Luca- They/Them

~~~~
TW: Swearing(?)
__________________________________________

Alex- She/TheyLight- He/TheyJaxx- He/TheyLuca- They/Them~~~~TW: Swearing(?)__________________________________________

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

•1st Person POV

This morning felt different. I don't know what it was about it, but I felt weird. I don't exactly know what it was, but I wasn't in a "mean" mood, as the others called it. When I was in the bathroom, I looked in the mirror to see if there was anything wrong physically, but I didn't see anything.

I left my room and went downstairs. Turns out I was the last one to come downstairs since everyone was already down here. I walked down the steps, but there was something off about the aura of the mansion. Shrugging it off, I walked into the kitchen.

Whenever I did, it was just weird. Alex looked ticked off, Levi was pacing around the counters, Light seemed terrified, and Charli was laughing with a mischievous look on her face.

I walked up to Alex, "What's going on?"

She groaned, "I don't know! He won't sit down, Light won't calm down, and Charli won't shut up and LEAVE HIM ALONE!"

"And so what?" Charli replied. "Calm down and get them under control. They're your squad!"

Alex stomped, "DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO!"

"Hey, Alex," I called for her attention. "It's alright, calm down a little! Don't get worked up over it."

Alex looked as if she was going to explode, but they closed her eyes and took a few deep breaths. She turned back to the stove and went back to whatever they were doing before. And so did Charli. Charli went back to terrorizing the shaking boy sitting on a stool. Levi was still pacing around the counter, singing something, I don't exactly know what.

After about twenty to thirty minutes, everyone was in the kitchen. But, as I've said before, something was off. Everyone was acting differently from how they'd usually act. Luca was being a little too sweet to everyone, especially Light, Jaxx didn't seem like his cheery self, and Sora was just quiet. He didn't say anything about anything or anyone.

I looked around at everyone. There was definitely something wrong. Even with myself. I hadn't picked on anyone as I'd usually do or done anything stupid yet. And, the worst part, I didn't have it in me to. Like, I wanted to, but at the same time, I'd almost immediately overthink what I was gonna say, so, I end up not saying it. 

"What's up with everyone today?!" I asked with concern in my voice.

Levi shrugged. "I have no idea! I literally just woke up and all I want to do is run around and around and around!" He did a swirl-like motion with his finger.