𝐄𝐧𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬|| Jaxx❤️ x Reader🌸

•3rd Person POV

•3rd Person POV

Alex looked around the room, seeing everyone's faces. She smiled.

"Okay! Since everyone is here, I can say the news!" Alex began their announcement. "So, today- I think, we're going to have a new squad member!"

Cheers filled the quiet room. Then, Alex continued to explain more about the new squad member but didn't want to spoil too much, since she wanted it to be a surprise. Though what she explained didn't really make me super excited, I was still excited! 

When she dismissed us from the meeting, I left and went to my room. I closed the door behind me and flopped onto my bed. I grabbed my TV remote that was nearby and turned the TV on. I put on a movie and left it on, not really watching it. It was more of background for me, ya know?

{Timskip to the new member's arrival}

There were three knocks at the door. Alex hurried out of the kitchen and to the door. She happily opened the door and smiled.

"Hi, (Y/N)!" She greeted, hugging whoever walked in the door.

They hugged back, "Hey! How are you?"

Alex replied, "Good! How are you?"

"I'm good!" They looked at the rest of us. "Are they the friends you were talking about?"

"Yeah!" Alex nodded. 

The person waved to us and we waved back. Alex guided them into the living room and asked for us to introduce ourselves. As Alex asked, everyone introduced themselves. The person then introduced themself. They were (Y/N).  After introductions and getting to know each other better, everyone returned to what they were doing.

Alex wanted to show (Y/N) their new room, so, they took (Y/N)'s stuff and went upstairs. As they were going upstairs, (Y/N) looked back down at me, then continued to follow Alex. There was something about them that I couldn't put my finger on. And trust me, it wasn't love.

{Timeskip to their first video}

So, today, we were playing "Flee the Facility". I was a survivor along with everyone else. Well, minus Levi. He was the beast in the game. I was running around and I bumped into (Y/N) along the way. We both found a computer and began hacking it. In the call, I heard (Y/N) snicker.

"What's funny?" I asked.

Right as I asked that, the computer messed up, putting a red icon above it. They began laughing and running away.

"(Y/N), no!"

I crawled out of the vent, but Levi was right there, so he caught me. He dragged me to a thingy, I don't know what they're called, and put me inside of it. I watched as he left.