even more Headcanons|Cool colors| pt.4?

Pairing: Reader x Pack member

Based off their stickers/emojis/Sprites. Has nothing to do with their real lives.

Pack members: 💚💧

!Summer headcanons!

__________________________________________

Skye:

•Whenever summer break first starts, I think she'd immediately think the season is summer. Even though it's still spring until the (21st,22nd, or 23rd).

•Water gun fights. That's it. Water gun fights with whoever has a water gun.

•All the fans are on, like every fan you two own, it's getting turned on during summer. Like there is no fan that it off at night.

•I feel like her summer food would be either a popsicle or a smoothie of some sort.

•At night, you know whenever you get hot under your blanket, but don't wanna take it off because you think the demons are gonna get you? That's Skye's situation at night.

__________________________________________

Darkness:

•Okay so whenever it's the last day of school, if she ever had a bitchy teacher, or like a really mean teacher for no reason(Like everyone in the teachers class was so nice to her, but she was a bitch to everyone), I feel Darkness would either pull a prank, or flip off the teacher before she left the building.

•Water balloon or Water gun fights! Even water bottle! But mainly water balloon.

•So you've ever poured water on yourself 'causs your body wasn't cooling down the way you wanted it to? Darkness is gonna do that. To herself or you. Someone's getting very cold water poured on them!

•Beans and Ice. That's what I think her summer food would be. Or her summer food would be a popsicle. But mainly beans and ice.

•She is a dare devil. So at night, she can sleep with her foot hanging off the side od the bed, and she sleeps without a blanket, not worrying about the demons😳.

__________________________________________

Sorry for not uploading for a while! I'm working on a future oneshot(s)! Also there's a chapter called "Comment pls" I think-

But it's apart of what the future chapters are gonna be! So yep! Also if you can comment please do-