Bestie Jealousy| Levi🖤 x Reader🌸

~2nd Person POV~

It's about to be your 1st year anniversary for whenever you joined the squad. You and Levi started dating in the middle of the year. Due to this, you and Levi started hanging out a lot more than before. Alex had noticed this and started getting jealous. No one in the squad knew that you two were together, so Alex thought that you were her replacement as Levi's best friend.

So, sometimes, in the videos, whenever Alex would be with you, she'd sometimes speak to you with an ounce of attitude in her voice. She would sometimes target you first if she was the killer in anything, and then she'd go with Levi. 

You didn't mind this because you thought she was just playing around or was following the script she wrote for herself. You were completely clueless. You have noticed how she's changed how she acts around you, but it slowly and slowly started getting more and more personal. 

She stopped hanging out with you more and more, stopped talking to you, and just stopped mentioning you all together. 

One day, you finally decided to talk to her about it.

"Hey, Alex," You say, catching her attention.

She looks up from her phone and sees you, so she quickly loses interest. "What do you need?"

"I actually want to talk to you about something."

"What is it?" She put her phone down.

You sit down on the couch, "Why have you been ignoring me over the past few weeks? Did I do anything?"

Alex looked away, "I mean, you have your best friend Levi to talk to, right? So, why do I have to?"

That caught you by surprise. Levi wasn't your best friend. He was your boyfriend.

"What do you mean?"

Alex crosses her arms, "You two are always together, always talking, and so close to each other! He's always talking about you to me and you two are, like, inseparable. You two act like best friends!"

You couldn't help but laugh a bit. 

"What's so funny?"

"Alex," I started. I got myself under control. "He's my boyfriend. I'm not taking your place as his bestie."

Alex seemed surprised and embarrassed. "So, you two were together. This whole time?!"

You nod your head, "Yeah! I don't want to replace you or ruin you guy's friendship."

Alex hid her face in her hands, "I am so sorry!"

"I forgive you," I say. Just then, Levi came down the stairs and saw Alex and I.

"What're you two doing?"

I smiled, "Talking."

Levi slightly smiled, "Finally."

___________________________________________

Sorry, this chapter was so short. I couldn't think of a long plot for this.

Word count: 425