Light💜 x Reader🌸| Fluff☁️| PT.2

Recap:

"If you all don't SHUT THE LIVING FUCK UP I'M GOING TO FUCK UP ALL UP IN A TIMESPAN OF 5 FUCKING USELESS ASS MINUTES!! PLEASE STOP FOR A DAMN SECOND!!!!"

Everyone just stared at me, shocked. I may have looked like I was insane, but I definitely felt insane. It felt good to let out some of the anger I've been holding back for years. I then realized...

Maybe we are falling apart...

__________________________________________

~Your POV~

'You've got to be kidding me,' I thought to myself as I heard yelling from downstairs.

I went over to my bedroom door and went out into the hallway. Whenever I did, all I heard was the front door shut and it was quiet downstairs. I looked down the hall and saw Luca and Levi looking down the edge of the stairs. They seemed to be laughing about something.

I walked up behind them, "What's going on?"

Levi was slightly surprised and jumped whenever I spoke, making Luca laugh harder.

"That wasn't funny!" Levi exclaims.

Luca caught his breath, "Yes, it is!"

I asked again, "What's going on?"

Luca explains, "Alright. So, they were arguing again and it got bad to the point where Drake left, and then someone's phone went off and started ringing. Levi and I then got the great idea to call all of their phones and make them go off to hear their ring tones. They yelled at us, but it didn't do much. Levi then just started spamming their phones and their reactions were hilarious!"

"So, in conclusion," Levi smiled. "We were sabotaging their argument."

I rolled my eyes, smiling, "That's so rude... I'm doing it."

I pulled my phone out, went to where all the messages were, closed my eyes, and started scrolling up and down. I tapped my phone and opened my eyes. I tapped Alex.

"Are you really gonna take that risk?" Levi asks, looking over my shoulder.

I didn't even hesitate. I started spamming with random questions like "what's your favorite color" or "Where are you rn". It wasn't funny, but her reaction was.

Alex was just sitting on the couch watching everyone else do what they usually do on a daily basis. Then, her phone started vibrating a bunch of times. She seemed to be trying to ignore it, but eventually gave in and looked at her phone. I stopped when she looked at her screen. She looked confused and started to look around. She even looked behind her. She just started tapping and put her phone down again.

Doing this made me smile, but I stopped shortly after. I told Levi and Luca that I was going to get check on Light to see if he was awake yet. I got up and started making my way towards Light's rooms.

Whenever I got to his door, I knocked on the door. There was no respect for the first few seconds, so I did it again. This time, I heard shuffling in the room. Then, the door opened.

"Huh? Oh, Morning (Y/N)," Light greeted, rubbing his eyes.

I smiled, "Morning! Sorry for waking you up."

Light shook his head, "No, you're fine. Don't worry about it. Is anything happening right now?"

"Not really," I replied. "But, we found a way to bother them while they're arguing. That's about it."