🤍🌸Luca's return🌸🤍| Special chapter!

So this chapter isn't really gonna be a pairing chapter, but instead like a best friends kinda thing :).

Anyways, let's get into the chapter!

Also, welcome back Luca!!!!

__________________________________________

~2nd Person POV~

You was leaning over the island counter, having a genially interested conversation with Sora and Levi.

"Okay Okay! Hear me out! Dora's new design looks like she bites! Tell me I'm wrong!"

(This is my personal opinion on the new Dora design. It's just...She does look like she bites-)

"...I mean..." Levi says, putting a finger under his chin in a thinking matter.

You then look back at the stove, making sure your [Whatever you're cooking :)] isn't burning, and, as if luck as on your side, it wasn't burning.

You then heard Charli screaming at the top of her lungs, like she was getting murdered or something. You, Levi, and Sora look at each other before running out of the kitchen to see what's wrong with Charli.

"Charli! What's-" Before you could finish, you saw Charli hugging someone, jumping up and down.

You couldn't really see the person she was hugging, so you asked, "Hey, Charli...Who is that?"

Charli then turns her head to look at you, "It's my best friend!!" She then almost starts jumping up and down again.

Sora then starts walking to thw spot next to Charli, and once he did, his face lit up. Levi then went on the opposite side of Charli, and almost the same reaction as Sora. Levi then hugs the person as well, "Welcome back."

You then walked to the opposite side of Sora, and whenever you were next to Sora, you saw who the person was.

"Luca?!" You say, surprised.

Luca then turns their head towards you, "Oh! Hi (Y/N)!"

Luca then comes up to you and hugs you. You then slowly started to hug him back. Your best friend was now, once again, in your arms. You started stroking Luca's hair, you missed playing with Luca's hair. You missed Luca's warm embrace.

Luca the breaks the hug, "So, what happened while I was gone?" Luca asks, smiling their bright smile.

"Well-" Before you could finish your sentence, Alex came around the corner.

~Alex's POV~

'Where are they?' I think to myself. I'm walking around looking for (Y/N) because they still owe me my $15.

I turn the corner, that leads to the entrance to the house, whenever I saw (Y/N) and Luca talking.

"Oh, Welcome back Luca!" I say, waving.

Luca then turns to me and waves back, "Hi Alex!"

~2nd POV~

"Hi Alex!" Luca says, waving to Alex.

You sat down on the steps as the two had a mini conversation. After a while of their conversation, Luca came up to you, "Hehe, sorry about that. Had to catch up a bit".

You nodded. Luca then continues, "Do you wanna go somewhere? Like, out?"

You tilt your head to the side. "Like...The park or something liks that?"

You then nod your head again. Luca then grabs your hand and drags you to the front door. They then open the door, and drag you out along with them.

You guys walked along the sidewalk, hand in hand. Luca then breaks the slince between you too.

"So, where do you wanna go?"

"I don't really have any places in mind right now..." You say, looking around to see if there was a place you and Luca could go to.

"Hmm.....How about [Favorite food] shop?" Luca says, puting an index finger up.

"Ooo! Yes!" You answer, clapping your hands in excitement.

Luca then intertwines your fingers with his, and guides you to the [Favorite Food] shop.

__________________________________________

Okay, so my dumb self didn't really have a plot for this, so I just went along with what I could think of. Also, someone said I should write more Luca and Levi, and I do have some stories I wanna write with them.

So yep! Also this is posted 1 day after Luca's return so it's Late :). But I do have a chapter I wanted to write since after their video "A Train Murder Mystery Roleplay". So yes, keep a lookout for that :).

That's all for now, along with sorry this was short. Anyways, bye now!