* ˚ ✦𝐁𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐬!🧁 || 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐢🧡 𝐱 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫🌸✦˚*

This is a short oneshot!

_____________________________________________

~3rd Person POV~

(Y/N) squinted their eyes open and looked around the room. Usually, Charli would be in their room either looking at stuff on their desk or on her phone. (Y/N) got out of their bed and went over to their mirror. They fixed themselves up a bit, then left their room. 

On the way downstairs, they got a lot of happy birthdays from everyone they saw. But, they haven't seen Charli yet. They walked into the kitchen. Still no sign of Charli.

"Has anyone seen Charli?" They asked, sitting down.

Luca and Light looked at each other, then back to (Y/N).

Luca responded, "Nope."

Light nodded in agreement, then opened the fridge and started looking in. They were hiding something. Maybe Charli is just in her room or she went out. But, they wanted to see her.

(Y/N) quickly got something to eat before going back to their room. They looked at their phone next to their bed and saw a message from 1:12 A.M 'Happy Birthday!'. (Y/N) smiled when they realized it was from Charli. They sat down on their bed and stayed in their room.

{With Charli}

Charli and Alex walked down multiple isles, but she didn't think anything was good. She wanted to get her best friend, (Y/N), the perfect thing for their birthday [You didn't replace Luca btw]. They've already been to 3 stores! The first one was for decorations though. 

"Do you think this will work?" Alex pulled something off of the shelf.

Charli looked at what Charli was holding and Alex swore her eyes had stars in her eyes.

Charli smiled, "It's perfect! How much is it?"

Alex looked at the price on the shelf, "It's $37!"

They took the thing and went to the cash registers. They got in line and when it was their turn, they paid for the present and quickly left to the car. Whenever they got in, Alex drove and Charli started putting together the present. 

Right as they arrived home, Charli finished it! Before they got out of the car, Charli called Luca and asked to make sure (Y/N) was in their room. Luckily, they were. Charli and Alex got out of the car and went back into the house.

Alex hung the keys up and went into the kitchen with Charli. Alex, Charli, and Light were on decoration duty, everyone else was on distraction duty. While they were decorating in the kitchen, Luca was trying to keep (Y/N) upstairs. If they came downstairs, that's when everyone else came in.

So far, everything was going well. Luckily!

{With (Y/N)}

"Can I go now?" (Y/N) asked, standing in front of their room.

Luca shook his head, "No, you cannot."

(Y/N) rolled their eyes, "Please?"

Luca shook their head again. (Y/N) was hungry and wanted to go into the kitchen, but, Luca was not letting them go. They tried to go around him, but they wouldn't let (Y/N) go. After a while of trying to get around him, (Y/N) stood there for a second, making eye contact with Luca.

"What?" Luca asked.

Before he knew it, (Y/N) had ducked under their arm and started running downstairs. Luca tried to block (Y/N), but failed. (Y/N) ran down the stairs, but luckily, Jaxx was standing in the doorway, so they couldn't see. 

"What is going on over there," (Y/N) asked themself.

(Y/N) didn't bother, so, they went over to the couch and sat down. They picked up from the remote and turned the Tv on.

{Timeskip}

After some time went by, Charli came running out the kitchen and looked over to (Y/N). She smiled and walked up to them.

"Hey, (Y/N)!"

(Y/N) looked up at Charli, "Hi, Charli! Where were you-"

Charli grabbed onto their hands and pulled them out of their chair. She guided (Y/N) to the kitchen and covered their eyes when they  got to the doorway. 

"3...2..." Charli counted down. "1!"

Charli took her hands off of their eyes. (Y/N) was surprised!

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!"

(Y/N) smiled and looked around the room, absolutely surprised! 

"Thank you so much! This is beautiful!"

Alex smiled, "It was Charli's idea!"

(Y/N) looked at Charli and she smiled back. They excitedly hugged Charli. Charli giggled and hugged them back.

"Thank you so much!

Charli smiled, "You're welcome!"

(Y/N) looked at Charli, "I love you!"

"I love you too!" Charli responded, kissing (Y/N) on their cheek

Their face was painted with a faint blush. They covered their mouth with their hand, hiding their smile from everyone in the room.

Happy Birthday!

_____________________________________________

Happy Birthday, Jade! (I think)

Word count: 731