* ˚ ✦𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭 || 𝐋𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭💜 𝐱 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫🌸✦ ˚ *

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

•3rd Person POV

 Lately, (Y/N) hasn't been feeling the best. Not like they were sick, but they were feeling upset. This week had been hard for them. Hatred from viewers, death threats, and things going on outside of YouTube. Too many things have been happening this week and it's overwhelmed them since they couldn't deal with it all. 

During some points of recording today, (Y/N) had to mute themselves to calm themself down. The first two times, Light noticed. He just thought that maybe you were doing sometime or you were sneaking something. So, he brushed it off as if it were nothing. But, he also noticed the few other times they muted themselves.

After recording, (Y/N) almost immediately turned off their computer and got up from their chair. They went over to their bed and layed down on it. They pressed their face into their pillows and everything that had been picking at them this whole week flooded back to them. 

It upset them all over again and a few tears escaped their eyes. They lifted their face from the pillows and wiped their cheeks that were wet with warm tears. Even though they wiped them, they were flooded with tears once again. Their nose felt as if they were running and their vision was blurred from the tears flooding out of their eyes. (Y/N) clamped a hand over their mouth to quiet their cries. 

Their attempts failed as Light passed their room. He was walking down the hall to head to the game room but stopped in the hall whenever he heard noises coming outside of their room. He went up to their door and listened in for a few seconds, then gently knocked on the door.

"(Y/N)," He called. "Are you alright?"

(Y/N) quickly looked up to the door, and wiped their tears. They pretended to yawn.

They replied, "Yeah! I'm okay."

Light was a bit skeptical. When they replied, there was a tint of sadness heard in their voice. He creaked the door open slightly and saw (Y/N) tear-stained cheeks, reddish nose and cheeks, and bloodshot eyes. 

He walked into the room, closing the door behind him.

"What's wrong?"

(Y/N) shook their head, "It's nothing, I promise. It's not much."

Light sped over to their bed and sat on the edge of it. (Y/N) and Light sat there in silence, (Y/N) continuously wiping their eyes. Light looked at them with sorrowful eyes. 

"Can you tell me what's wrong?" Light asked calmly. "You don't have to tell me all of it."

(Y/N) looked at Light, then at their hands that were resting on the pillow on their lap. They felt pressure pushing behind their eyes, they tried to keep it out of view. They took a deep breath, then looked back up at Light. They began to tell him about everything that has been bothering them for the past week. The hate they were getting sent, the death threats, the stress outside of YouTube, and everything that followed along with it. 

Light listened as (Y/N) poured their feelings out to him. (Y/N) had stopped thinking and continued to tell Light everything. They had only meant to tell him about the hate comments but ended up telling Light about the outside problems.

When they realized what they were saying, it was already too late. They were silently wishing they could take it all back. Light stared at (Y/N) in utter shock. He never knew that someone like them could be dealing with so much at once. 

Light wrapped his arms around (Y/N), hugging them. (Y/N) sat there for a second, but hugged Light back. They hid their face in Light's shoulder and silently cried, melting into Light's arms. As they did, Light reassured them, rubbed their back, played with their hair, anything he could possibly think of to do to comfort them.

"I'm so sorry," Light said as (Y/N) settled down a bit. "You... You don't- How do I say this..?"

Light looked down at (Y/N). "Everything that had happened to you, you didn't deserve it at all."

"It's okay. It- I can deal with it..."

(Y/N) pulled out of Light's arms and wiped their eyes. They apologized for crying on Light, but he responded by saying that he'd wash it off later, so they didn't have to worry. (Y/N) nodded their head and sniffled. Light looked at (Y/N), feeling guilty that he didn't know exactly what to do.

He asked, "Is there... Uhm... Is there anything I can do to help you? To make you feel better?"

They looked up at Light from the bedsheets. (Y/N) was a bit surprised by how Light reacted. They expected him to make jokes and say something like "L Bozo". But, he didn't. He seemed like he genuinely cared.

"I'm fine." They replied. "I'll be good."

Light looked (Y/N) in the eyes. "(Y/N), if there's anything else bothering you like this again, tell me, alright? Please don't... Try to hide it away, okay?"

(Y/N) slightly smiled and nodded their head. Light leaned in and kissed their head.

"Te amo," He said, standing up.

(Y/N) smiled and watched as Light left the room. They didn't feel 100% better, but they did feel a lot better than they had before. They layed down on their bed, letting their head hit the softness of the pillows. Their head was a bit sore from the crying. They closed their eyes but remembered that the lights were on. They sat up a bit but stopped when the door opened.

"Sorry, I forgot to..." He flipped the light switch to turn the lights off. "Night!"

They layed back down and smiled a bit, closing their eyes again. They slowly drifted off to sleep, thinking about Light and his sweet attempt at comfort.

__________________________________________

Word Count: 964