𝐂𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐬 𝐓𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐋𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠🎄 || Charli🧡 x Reader🌸

Christmas Themed Chapter
__________________________________________

Christmas Themed Chapter__________________________________________

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

•3rd Person POV

Today, there was going to be a tree lighting in the city square. It's where the most enormous tree in the city was set up. The squad was planning on going early so they could see all the new stuff they have this year. Every year, it'd be something new and different. So, they were excited thinking about this year.

It was also supposed to be very chilly, so everyone had to bundle up. They were all in their rooms, going through their closets to find some stuff for the cold, snowy weather. (Y/N) grabbed a [Whatever Color] coat, a hat, and some gloves. They had already changed into what they were going to wear for the day. They put their hat on and grabbed their gloves and coat. They went over to their drawers, grabbed a pair of socks, and left their room. 

When (Y/N) went downstairs, they realized they were the first ones downstairs. They sat down on the couch and waited for everyone else to hurry up. As (Y/N) reached for the remote, they heard someone coming down the stairs.

(Y/N) looked over and saw Charli coming down the stairs in a coat and a very adorable outfit.

Charli's Outfit:

[Pretend there are a few pieces of orange in the outfit]

 She was smiling brightly and skipping down the steps. Once she was down the stairs, she went over to the doorway and put her shoes on. She then looked over to the living room and saw (Y/N) sitting there.

"Oh, Hi, (Y/N)!" Charli waved while tieing her shoes.

(Y/N) smiled, "Hey, Charli! You look pretty!"

Charli stood up, "Thank you! You do, too!"

(Y/N) thanked Charli. Charli walked into the living room and sat down next to them. Both of them waited for everyone else to finish. As they were waiting, they both talked about random things like events that may be at the Christmas Tree lighting. Both of them were really excited since the city always went over the top for these events.