𝐈𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐥𝐢𝐫𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦| Valentine's Day Special❤🍫

Here are some headcanons on what they'd do if you were to flirt with them! For a Valentine's Day special!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Inquisitormaster + Z squad

Members: Warm colors

HEADS UP: These are based on the characters and not their voice actors or their real lives! There will be no mention of the voice actors!

__________________________________________

Alex☀︎︎:

-She'd not understand for a second, then immediately get it and get flustered. Then start "shouting" at you, but she liked it :). Like, you could use the cheesiest line you could think of, and she'd get flustered after understanding what you meant.

~~~~~

Zachꨄ︎:

-He'd flirt with you first, then whenever you flirt back is when he starts blushing. He'd then tell you to be quiet while smiling and probably laughing.

~~~~~

Charli𖦹:

- "Awe, thank you! You're adorable too, (Y/N)!" She'd still blush, but she'd compliment you too! She flirts with you sometimes, but would accidentally mess up the line and end up laughing.

~~~~~

Jaxx❤︎:

- "Thanks!" He'd faintly blush and then tell you a pick-up line! It'd probably be one of the funniest things you two would do. But it was also adorable.

~~~~~

Erza✩:

-She flirts with you and once she does, there is not a line you could say without stuttering. Yes, she is the expert at flirting! But then you know the pick-up lines!

__________________________________________

I was expecting these to be longer😭! BUT as an apology, I'll be making a oneshot! I'll use a wheel to see which squad member is going to be for the '___ x Reader'. But look forward to that! See you guys soon! Happy Valentine's Day!