* ˚ ✦𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐪𝐮𝐚𝐝🌈 & !𝐃𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠! 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫🌸 | 𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐬𝐭🔥* ˚ ✦

⚠️MASSIVE TRIGGER WARNING⚠️ This chapter contains drug use, death, depression, and other triggering topics. I know it may not help a lot, but if anyone is struggling, I am available to talk to you if you'd like.

- I don't know exactly how drugs work, so, I'll try to make it realistic.

~~~~

Requested by: I don't remember
___________________________________________

•3rd Person POV

(Y/N) has been getting worse by the day, physically, emotionally, and mentally. They don't know what to do with themself anymore. As soon as they stopped appearing in videos, viewers were concerned about what happened to them, and whether they were okay. At the time, they felt horrible. They felt as if they weren't meant to be alive, but they didn't want to die. So, (Y/N) found a different way. That formed the physical pain.

There was so much going on with them, but so little as well. They've been discovering things for themself, but they weren't always good. Such as what they had found months ago. Pills. They had bought them from someone else in the city and tested them when they got home.

It was a different experience. They felt as if they were transported to another world and if everything had just... Switched. They felt like they were floating, felt as if their problems oozed out of them and away like they were never there. Soon, the feeling went away and their problems came running back to them. That was (Y/N)'s escape from reality, an escape from everything.

So, they continued taking them. First, they only did them every few months, when they felt things got bad. Then, it became every month. Then, every two weeks. Then, every week. Sometimes, they even did it so many times that it'd get really bad. They'd pass out in their room and not come out for 1-2 days, they'd trip over themselves walking around, and more. Everyone else had no clue what was going on, but someone did suspect something was up.

(Y/N) walked into the house, closing the front door behind them.

Sora looked at the door, "Hey, (Y/N)!"

They didn't respond and stumbled up the stairs.

"Uh, alright." Sora continued doing what he was doing before.

Alex and Charli were playing the card game 'Trash'. Alex held her cards in their lap and sighed.

"What is up with them? They've been acting so weird these past few weeks."

Charli looked at her cards, "I've noticed that, too! They're rarely downstairs now. They're always in their room."

"Now that you say that, you're right. I never see them around anymore," Light added.

Jaxx looked away and continued playing games on his phone. He knew what was wrong with them. He wanted to tell everyone so that he could have more help with them, but he promised that he wouldn't say a word.

After that, everyone went back to what they were doing before. Jaxx got up from the couch and went upstairs. He went all the way down the hall until he reached (Y/N)'S room. When he reached their door, he knocked and waited for a response.

After a few seconds, Jaxx heard movement on the other side of the door. The doorknob turned and opened to reveal an exhausted (Y/N). Jaxx slightly smiled at them and asked if he could come in. (Y/N) nodded and moved out of the way to let him in.

Both of them sat down on the bed together.

Jaxx calmly asked them, "Where did you go? Are you okay?"