What Happened? | ??? x Reader🌸 | Pt.3 - Andy the Apple

!WARNINGS! : This chapter contains swearing, mentions of murder, gore, mentions of drinking, mentions of fire, mentions of house fires, and mentions of hypnosis.

!CONTAINS SPOILERS!

Read at your own risk!

AU: Andy the Apple & Amanda the Adventurer (Heavily)inspired. (A/N: Notice how both titles go "A the A")

~~~~~

This may contain tiny bits of a harem, but it's not really anything that would contain romance of any sort.

Also, I'll be using their generbends again... heh. And there's a lot of dialogue.

___________________________________________

~Your POV~

"Alright. New game! Yay," Levi says with sarcasm in his voice as the game starts up.

Whenever the game started, there was a message, a voice message, saying how we were a beta tester. We were supposed to find bugs and glitches throughout the game. With what happened with the last game, something weird is going to happen. Then, the title screen popped up, telling us to press the space bar to play. Levi does so, and then there are two files. There is one that says 'Andy 1' with 'New' under it, and then there is another. 'Andy 2' with a blue circle with 'B' inside of it with 'x8' next to it.

Levi selected the 'Andy 1'. Then, 'Chapter 1: Andy's Apple Farm' popped up on the screen. The screen went black for about 3 seconds, then a boy popped up. It was like the last one. He didn't look like he did on the cover. He had blonde hair and was wearing a green shirt with white overalls(I think). 

"Hi! I'm Andy the Apple! Welcome to my apple farm," He started with. "To move around just press the arrow keys on your keyboard. You-"  The screen blacks out for a split second. "You can talk to the others by pressing the space bar. Let's go see how everyone is doing today!" Then Andy disappears off-screen, only showing the barn behind him.

Then, Andy appeared again. He was in front of a house that was surrounded by apple trees.

"Okay. This one seems cuter than the last one," Charli commented.

Alex hesitantly nodded her head, "Yeah... But don't let your guard down."

Levi made Andy walk to the right, into the trees. He continued walking until there were other pixilated characters at a picnic table. There were 4 other characters there.

Andy: "Hey, Fellas! What's up?"

Felix: "Oh, Hey Andy! We're just having a picnic. Care to join us?"

The photo on the screen was showing Andy running at the table and Felix turning back to wave at him. 

Andy: "Of course, I would!"

Everyone: "Hello, Andy!"

Then, whenever Andy was saying everyone's names, they all looked different. They all had something to do with the character they were supposed to be, but they looked different. Like, For Clause, on the cover, I believe he's a guy. But, in the game right now, she's a girl. 

"I know someone else sees what I see," Light says, pointing at the monitor. "The character's different again."

I nodded, "I immediately knew it was probably going to be like that whenever Andy shows up on the screen."

Andy: "So, what are you all up to today?"

Clause: "Oh! We're just eating right now. Care for an apple?"