Light's... Gone. | The Squad🌈 & !Dead! Light💜 | Angst🔥

⚠️TRIGGER WARNING⚠️ This chapter contains death, swearing, slight physical violence, blood, and other triggering topics. Everything in this chapter is fictional and had not happened.

___________________________________________

Requested by: 

___________________________________________

Recap:

Alex went on her phone and Zach was paying absolutely no mind to the skating arena. But, I was. And something suspicious was going on. I forgot to mention that Light and Calix had to leave their skateboards outside. Calix's friend went over to Light's skateboard with something in hand and turned his back to the bleachers. 'He's doing something...' I tried looking at different angles, but that wasn't working. He then got up and left. But, Light's skateboard looked the same. Nothing was wrong...

𝐈 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝'𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐢𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠. 𝐏𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐭 𝐨𝐮𝐭. 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠.
𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐞. 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐟𝐚𝐮𝐥𝐭...

___________________________________________

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐚𝐲...

"Hey, (Y/N)," Alex called. "Are you okay? You seem... Upset, annoyed..."

I looked over at her. "Hm? O-Oh! I'm fine... Just, this round, keep an eye on Light."

Alex's expression changed to a worried one. "Sure. May I ask why, exactly?"

"Him," I pointed to Calix's friend. "He looks like he did something to Light's skateboard. I just don't know what."

"What do you mean 'did something'?"

I explained to Alex what I meant, how I saw him go over to Light's skateboard with something in his hand. Luckily, Zach overheard us and agreed to keep an eye out, too. I was still looking at his skateboard to see if I could see anything, but I couldn't. I was stood up to see if I could tell Light, but the round already started as I did so.

'Oh no' I thought to myself as I sat back down. The rest of the squad members came back. Charli had gotten Alex, Zach, and I some food from the stands that were here. The guy on the speaker continued to speak. 

"Welcome everyone to... THE FINAL ROUND!"

Everyone started clapping. I was still a bit nervous. 'Just keep your eyes on Light. Like you've always been doing...'

"In this round, Light and Calix will be showing off their tricks. Rules. No stopping, not slowing down. You can only speed up." He continued. "AND! In addition, physical touch is allowed. Just, no inappropriate areas and no hitting with the skateboards."

Light and Calix went over to their boards. Light seemed to be testing his out, but it was doing something weird. The wheels were turning. They were supposed to do that. Not his skateboard at least. Before he could say anything about it, the round had started. Light just shook it off and started riding his skateboard. Calix doing the same thing.

They started going up and down ramps, but Light's ramp tricks were getting sloppier each time he did them. He almost fell off his board at some points. I should've said something, I really should've. I didn't know what happened next would...Happen. 

As Light was going up the ramp, his board was turning in different directions. I saw this and immediately stood up, and so did Alex. All of our expressions were shocked ones. Confused ones. Light went up the ramp, but his board flew away from him. High up in the air. Too high for him to get it back. 'It's not supposed to do that!