Jax❤️ x Reader🌸| Fluff☁️| Thunderstorm Comfort

~𝙹𝚊𝚡'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅~

'Alright, the corn field is okay.' I think so myself as I walk through the stalks of corn. I was peacefully walking through, almost at the end of the corn field, when I felt a drop of water fall onto my head. Then another, then another, then multiple starting coming down.

Great. It was raining. I sigh, then started making my way back to the house. After a whilw of walking through the stalks, I finally got to the beginning of the corn field. I then started walking towards the house, placing my hood on top of my head and putting my hands in my pockets.

After another few minutes, I made it to the front door of my lover and I's house. I pull the keys out of my pocket and unlock the front door. I step into the house and see the TV's on and the lights are on. I take off my shoes, take my wet jacket off and put on my other jacket. (A/N: I head canon that Jax has two jackets that look ge exact same. One he wears indoors and one he wears outdoors.)

I already guessed where (Y/N) was, so I started making my way to our bedroom. I make it to the bedroom door, and open the door. When I walked in, I saw (Y/N), sitting on the edge of the bed looking out the window. I come up behind them, and hug them.

"Hey love!" I say, wrapping my arms around their waist, cuddling up behind them.

(Y/N) kind of turns their head towards me, "Hi babe!" They then rest their hands on my arms, and go back to looking out the window.

The rain started falling faster and harder. I swear I could feel (Y/N)'s heart rate pick up, along with their breathing. I get off the bed and crouch down infront of them, "Baby, are you okay?"

All they did was just nod. I didn't want to tackle them with questions, so I decided not to ask anymore questions. But I was worried. I got back onto the bed and hug
(Y/N) from the side. Their breathing was still fast, and they were still shaking a lot.

Then, 'BOOM!' Now there was thunder.  I felt (Y/N) flinch, then went back to trembling. They gripped onto my jacket tighter than they were before.

I started thinking of ways to maybe calm them down a little. Then an idea popped in my head. I remembered that we still had [Favorite kind of cookies] dough left.

I look down a (Y/N), their head was laying on my chest, as they still looked out the window. I tap on their head, "Hey (Y/N), I have an idea we can do to pass the time."

They were quiet for a few seconds, "Wh.. What's the idea?" They ask, tilting their head a little.

"C'mon, follow me!" I reply, picking them up off the bed and carrying them to the kitchen. They let out a little yelp as I do so.

Once we made it to the kitchen, I open the fridge and get the cookie dough. I look over at (Y/N), and they were hugging themselves, quivering.

I place the dough on the counter and walk up to them. I hug them from behind and rest my chin on their head.

"You're gonna be okay, you know that?" I ask, cradling them.

I then stand in front of them, and cup their face. "Because I, the all mighty Jaxx, will protect you!"

(Y/N) chuckles a little. They seemed to stop shaking as well.

"Now...To make sure you're okay. Here's a little luck charm." I say, then kiss them on the cheek. 

(Y/N) freezes for a second, then lifts a hand to where I kissed them, turning different shades of pink. I then snap them out of their state, "Now, let's make some cookies!"

"Yeah!" (Y/N) semi-shouts, running into the kitchen.

_

_________________________________________

I am so damn sorry about the lack of updates and the short chapter. I am stressing rn, and I have school. I may sound like I'm making excuses, but I have a bunch of stories and school and a bunch of other bullshit! So I'll try to update this book as much as I can!

Anyways, bye for now! :)