Charli, Levi, Luca, Reader (Sibling Oneshot)

So, I made this out of boredom and out of a request. I will be making the Charli x Zach Smut on my Sora x Jax x Reader book.  Anyways let's get on With it! And I know that Levi says Charli's like a little sister to him, This is like a.....a.....Family chapter kinda thing-

Also you guys are in school in this chapter.

💛: Alex

💖: Zach

💙: Drake

💚: Jade

💜: Light

❤️: Jax

💧: Sora

🖤: Levi

🤍: Luca

🌸: You!

Anyways, let's get onto it!

Requested by: ghost_toastNuggetsghost_toastn

______________________________________

*Mornings with Levi, Charli, Luca, and Reader*

So what I think would happen is that you guy's mom would tell you guys to get up and that you'll be late for school. Let's say for the sake of this chapter, you and Levi are kind of the same person(or a little alike, or not at all) So you guys share a room.

You two wake up, Tired, looking like you got hit by a train, murdered someone or something, got abducted by aliens. Also you two are always the first up on school days.

So you two wake up, get dressed(One leaves the room while the other is changing, so there) and then look at each other dead in the eyes.

Levi: Don't. You. Dare.

You rush out of the room, with Levi following not to long after. You guys are speeding down the hallway of your house to get to the third floor's bathroom. While you're speeding across Luca and Charli's room, you two yell, "Good Morning!"

But since you guys are speeding, it sounds like, "gooood mOORRNNiinn-"

Charli under her breath: " The hell-"

Luca: Don't worry about it.

{Breakfast}

Charli: *Peacefully eating her cereal*

(Y/N): *Shakes cereal box* " Where's all the cereal?!"

(Y/N): *Smacks Charli with cereal*

Charli: AAAHHH *stands up and walking around with milk on her face*

Levi: *On the ground in tears laughing*

Luca: *Tryna find a towel without laughing*

(I had to do it at some point!)

______________________________________

*In School*

In this very building, of daily tourture......oh the chaos-

Anyways, in here what I think would happen is that you and Charlie would hang out at the lockers, trying to calm her the frick down whenever Light passes by(idk what to ship in Inquisitormaster. I am a multi-shipper, So....Whatever happens in this book, stays in this book😤)

Anyways, In class, you and Levi are in the same class. So.....There is a substitute teacher today.....You..Probably can guess where this is going-

So, You and Levi(Only of you want to) cause a lot more chaos then you guys regularly do. And the best part, ZACH'S THERE(In this story, Zach, Levi, and You are in the same class and are chaos makers😌)!

-" WHY CAN'T YOU 3 JUST SIT DOWN?!??"

-💖:" 'Cause we're bored."

-"JUST SIT DOWN!!!"

-🖤:.......nah-

-🌸: Nuh-uh!

-"....I quit-"

By the end of class the substitute hated you, Zach, and Levi with all their guts. So you go to meet up with Sora, Luca, Drake, And Jax at the Theater😌.

______________________________________

This was all I could hink of at the moment. But l'll probably do more siblings things like this. Also sorry for not updating in so long! But hoped you liked this chapter! Bye!