🎃👻Spooky Month👻🎃| Squad🌈 x Reader🌸

~𝚈𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝙿𝙾𝚅~

'Alrighty, time to go see the others', I thought to myself, as I dusted off my shirt. I made my way downstairs. Whenever I made it downstairs, I saw Drake and Zach chasing each other around the couches while everyone was either sitting watching, cheering them on, or laughing.

I walked into the room, and I think Zach noticed me, "Hey (Y/N)!" He stops running and waves.

Then Drake comes and tackles him to the floor. "GOTCHA!" Drake then puts Zach in a headlock, then looks up at me.

"Oh. Heh, hey (Y/N)!" Drake says, with a nervous smile.

I then felt a pair of arms wrap around me from behind, "Hello Beautiful!" I recognized the voice, it was Charli. I say hello back as I pat her head. She then lets go and goes back to sitting next to Luca.

"Hello!" Luca says, waving their hand.

Jaxx then speaks up, "Okay, enough admiring the [Princess, Prince, Royalty]. It's the first of  October." Jaxx then stands up from the sofa chair, "And you know what that means, riiight?"

"HALLOWEEN DECORATING!" Sora and Light shout in sync, very excited.

Drake finally got off of Zach, and we all agreed that we would go to different stores to find different decorations. We started at Walmart. We all separated and headed our own ways.

But I wasn't alone, I was with Jaxx and Sora.

"So, where are we start-?" Before I could finish, Sora grabs onto my wrist and starts pulling me somewhere.

"Hey! Wait up!" Jaxx yells, then starts running after us.

Jaxx finally catches up to Sora and I, and I realized that Sora was dragging me to the candy section. Whenever we reached the Isle, Sora eyes lit up.

Sora let go of my wrist and started looking around the isle. I was just standing in the middle of the isle, then I felt my shoulder get heavier. I looked to my right shoulder and saw red hair. It was Jaxx.

"So, you gonna get somethin'?" I hear Jaxx ask.

"Hm...Sure." I reply.

Jaxx then takes his head off my shoulder and follows behind me. I ended up next to Sora, looking along with him. I guess Jaxx started looking along with us too for candy. We continued until, "Oh, hey guys!"

~Earlier~

~𝙻𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅~

So, I'm stuck wondering with Skye, Darkness, and Charli. Charli isn't bad at all, it's just Skye and Darkness. They wouldn't. Calm. Down.

"GUYS! Look at these Halloween lights!" Darkness semi-shouts, holding up a box. "They'd look so cute!"

Skye and Charli start agreeing with her, and start talking about where the could hang the lights up in the mansion. At this point, we left the Department part of the store(I think that's what the back part is called) and was just wandering at this point. After a while, we found ourselves in the food section.

We were going to continue walking, until I saw three familiar people.

I then realized who they were, "Oh, hey guys!"

The three turn to my direction. "Hey Light! Hey Darkness."(I frfr didn't realize until now, Light and Darkness..) (Y/N) says, walking up to us. Charli and Skye then came running towards us, they were far ahead because they were distracted talking about the lights and decorations.

"(Y/N)! My partner in crime!" Skye exclaims, wrapping her arms around their neck.

I then ask, "What are you guys doing over here?"

"We were looking for candy to fill the bowls with." Sora says, holding onto (Y/N)'s hand. This made them giggle a little.

"M'kay. Anyways, I'm gonna take (Y/N) from you all, and take them to Drake and Jade." I hurry and grab onto (Y/N)'s hand. I then started running and started running towards where Drake and Jade were. I wasn't really paying attention to anything except where I was going.

After a bit, we made it to the blankets and pillows isle. Where Drake and Jade were.

"Wooh! Perfect timing!" Drake says, putting his hands into his jean pockets. "Thank you Light!"

"You're welcome." I say, placing my hands into my hoodie pockets.

(Y/N) then turns to face me, "I almost forgot! I like your hoodie Light!"

I felt myself start to blush, "Thanks, I just chose the closet one to me as we were rushing out the door."

Jade then comes up with a orange and black blanket, "I found this one!" Jade then turns to look at (Y/N), "and hello my future [Wife, Husband, Lover]!"

"Hello Jade!" (Y/N) replies. 

Jade, Drake, (Y/N), and I made a plan to go find some other Halloween things, besides candy. We then started making our way to the arts and crafts section. We were planning on painting a poster for a wall.

__________________________________________

Okay! So I'll post some Halloween headcanons, and if I post a part 2 of this, it may be very late. So, I'll do Headcanons of what they'll do on Halloween(If you were their kid) and what they do on Halloween( If you were their lover) so Look forward to that. I still have to make the part 2 of the road trip thingy. But I promise it'll happen! Anyways, see you guys later! Bye! :)

Word Count: 869