ੈ✩‧₊˚𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐬 || 𝐃𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐱 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 ੈ✩‧₊˚

-One of my headcanons

- From now on(Unless I change it back), " (_____)" will be where your name goes.

_____________________________________________

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

•3rd Person POV

"You see that one right there?" Drake points to the sky.

(_____) squinted up at the sky. "See what? The bright one?"

Drake nodded, "Yeah, that one. What do you think it is?"

"Is it not a star?" (_____) replied, looking at the bright dot in the night sky.

Drake shook his head, "Nope. It's a planet."

"Really?"

"Mhm." Drake turned his attention back to the sky.

(_____) and Drake was sitting outside, staring up at the star-filled sky. There were many stars. Small stars, bright stars, dim stars, and even planets, as Drake said. It wasn't too cold outside or too hot. It was perfectly evened out. It was warm enough to where there were a few fireflies that could be seen appearing and disappearing through the grass. It was the middle of summer and it was also a quiet night.

For a while, Drake has shown extreme interest in astrology and space and things related to that. More specifically, he was interested in the stars. They looked nice in the sky when there were barely any planes passing by or no rain or anything else to disturb them.

On clear nights like tonight, he would come outside, sit down, and see what he could find among the stars and semi-transparent clouds. Sometimes, he'd bring someone along with him. Tonight, it was (_____). They sat together pointing out constellations, more planets, and anything else.

When, suddenly, as they were both staring up, they saw something quickly pass through the air. It had a bright trail behind it as it soared through the sky. (_____) and Drake quickly stood up and looked at each other.

"You saw that!?" Drake asked, motioning to the sky.

(_____) nodded, "Yeah! What was that?!"

Drake looked back up, "I think... Maybe it was a shooting star!"

"Really?!"

"Yeah!" Drake replied. "I've actually never seen one in my life!"

(_____) smiled, "That was actually pretty cool to see."

Drake nodded. "Yeah! I don't think there's going to be anything else passing by."

"What if a UFO came down?" (_____) asked, looking at Drake.

Drake shrugs, "We'll see. If it ever happens, that is."

(_____) and Drake dusted the grass and dirt off of themselves and began heading inside, not looking or glancing back up at the sky.

___________________________________________

Short chapter to show this book and I are alive.

Word Count: 416