Drake x Reader (Little Nightmares AU) pt.2

Previously on 'Drake x Reader (Little Nightmares AU):

 I climbed out of a Vent, so did the rest. A soon as we all climbed out, It was an empty road. I didn't Think much of it until I saw someone walking down the road.

Welcome to Part 2 of this story!! We are back at it once again ayyyeee(Sorry-). Anyways let's get on with the story!!

⚠️SPOILERS⚠️

______________________________________

Refresh on the story:

So in this story let's say that Drake is Mono and you're six. So this takes place at the end of the game, at the part where Mono has to save monster six. But instead of You becoming the monster, Drake is the monster.

(Credits to artist)

Monster Drake looks like this, but just imagine it as Drake

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Monster Drake looks like this, but just imagine it as Drake.

There will also be two endings. Everyone except Drake and Zach has bangs infront of their eyes, I actually might put a photo of how light looks-

Anyways let's get onto the story.

This story features:

-Alex
-Zach
-Drake(Mono)
-Jade
-Light
-Jaxx(Runaway Kid/ Seven)
-Charli
-Sora
-Levi
-Luca
-You(Six)

NOW onto the story TvT
______________________________________

~(Y/N)'s POV~

-"Who is that?" Alex asks.

-"I don't know...." I say.

As the figure was getting closer, you start getting more and more worried. Once the figure was close enough, I and the part squad knew who it was. It was the man that took Drake. The figure then tried to grab us, I panicked and put my hand up. But I started doing something as well. It looked like I was....Making him vanish or something. I was still panicking a bit, so which ever way the man went, I did too. I continued doing that for a while, then POOF....He was gone.

I was still surprised that happened that I didn't even realize I warped us outside of the signal tower. I turned around to make sure the part of the squad as still behind me. They were, but they seemed surprised on what just happened.

~Charli's POV~

As we watched (Y/N) doing....W-Whatever they were doing, We just stood there in surprise. Like we have never even THOUGHT (Y/N) could do this!!! Like when did they get powers!?! After they finished fighting the Thin man, Well I think that's his name. I saw it in the room we were hiding in....Anyways after they were done that, they stood there for a bit. I was wondering what they were doing, then, all of a sudden, the buildings started bending. Then right before we knew it, We were outside of the signal tower. I didn't know what to say....(Y/N) then turned around to face us, then gave a nervous smile.

🍥🌸inquisitormaster x Reader🌸🍥जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें