More Headcanons| Cool colors

You x Squad member

Based off their stickers/emojis

Cool colors pt. 1: 💙💚💜

School AU/Scenario

_____________________________________________

Drake:

•If you're being bullied:

So what I think would happen, he would slowly start noticing bruises appear on your face, arms ect. And catch on pretty quickly.  You could lie to him all you want, but he already knows what's happening.

So he'll get you to somehow tell him who's bullying you, but you won't know what you just admitted!

He would find whoever was bullying you, threaten them so bad that not even the most toxic person in the school couldn't even come up with a threat like that. So yeah, nothing happened to you after that😁(I'm making a oneshot about this sooner or later-)

•School Sweethearts:

He will try(Keyword: TRY) not to be too protective. But does he reach his goal? No. He's most of the time around you, leaning up against a locker, holding you in his arms, ect. He loves you! Also I feel like you guys wouldn't make out in school, but if you did it's on the empty theater stage(IMAGINE IT)

If anyone were to hit on you or something... It may or may not get a little violent-

But he loves you! And doesn't want you to get hurt. Also there is a certain thing He and Sora do so you could tell the difference. Drake whistles, and I'll say what Sora does whenever it's his headcanon.

•Walking Home/ Taking the bus:

You guys walk home, only the two of you. You guys would crack jokes, flirt, and other things. But he would always walk you to your house first before heading home, or he would walk you both to his house if you wanted to or were allowed.

_____________________________________________

Jade:

•If you were being bullied:

Okay, so what I think would happen is that she would walk in an empty classroom because it's where you and her eat lunch, and she would see the bullying going on, and it was physical too. Hs would probably yell, " LEAVE THEM ALONE!" And if they didn't...

Directed by Robert B Weide-

So she beat their asses, and guess who won. Jade. She won a 3 against 1. So she would bandage you up and ask you why you didn't tell her anything about this. If you didn't wanna tell her, she'd be calm about it.

You were probably the only person she was always calm with. That means you're special.

•School Sweethearts:

Clingy. She's most of the time on your back. I don't know why, I can just see her on your back most the time. But if she isn't on your back, she's holding you by the waste. And if she isn't with you, she's with Alex , Charli, or one of the squad members

She's ALWAYS pinning you to the lockers, tryna get a kiss or something. Her flirting tricks always work too. I feel like your making out moments would be almost anywhere except classrooms and classes. Yeah....I can see this-

•Walking home/Taking the bus:

You guys are probably gonna take the bus, and always race to the backseat. You probably know what happens back there😏 or you guys would just sleep in the backseat.

_____________________________________________

Light:

•Bullying:

Sooo you know how this baby boi is always calm and chill. Yeah not this time. Once he finds out who bullies you, you're probably gonna be sent to get him from the nurses office. Once you get to the nurse's office, you ask what happened. And he tells you everything.

Now best decision is to tell the squad not to get on purple guy's bad side-

•School sweethearts:

He trusts you enough to be alone. So he would be hanging out with his friends, and you'll be hanging out with yours. But if he sees someone flirting with you, he would whisper something in their ear, and their reaction would change so quickly and make a dumb excuse to have to leave.

Whenever you guys make out, I feel it's always outside of school or behind the school. He doesn't want anyone to see you guys making out. He shy boi🥺

•Walking home/taking the bus:

I think he would sneak onto the bus sometimes with you whenever you go on the bus. He knows he's not supposed to be there, but hey, he loves you so why wouldn't he! So you would sit on the lane side while  he sits near the window with his hood up.

On the way to your destination, Light would probably end up falling asleep on your shoulder and it would be one of the cutest moments you look forward to everyday. Like you would purposely ask if you guys could go on the bus.

_____________________________________________

Thank you for reading this chapter, The Drake x Reader oneshot will be posted a few hours after this one is posted! So look forward to that, anyways...Enjoy your Friday and Have a great weekend! Bye:)