✧˚ · .𝐇𝐚𝐢𝐫 𝐃𝐨𝐰𝐧 || 𝐉𝐚𝐱𝐱❤️ 𝐱 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫🌸. ·˚✧

Short Chapter!!
_____________________________________________

•3rd Person POV

Something that most people have never seen is Jaxx with his hair down. They've all seen it down before, but rarely. It mostly happens when his hair gets wet or if he brushes it down.

It was raining today, and some of the squad members were outside. Others were inside doing whatever. (Y/N) was about to go outside as well. They were at the front door, putting their coat and shoes on, when they saw Jaxx sitting on the couch on his phone.

They walked to the entrance of the living room.

"Jaxx," They called.

Jaxx looked up from his phone, "Hm?"

"Do you wanna come outside with me?"

Jaxx replied, "Isn't it raining? Maybe I could."

(Y/N) smiled and nodded, "Okay! I'll be outside!"

Jaxx nodded as (Y/N) went to the front door and left. They went outside and it was raining a bit harder than it was earlier. (Y/N) walked down the stairs and onto the path.

(Y/N) kept trying to look up at the rain, but it kept getting in their eyes. They caught a couple of droplets, then looked over to the tree. Sora was collecting droplets with a cup.

"Hey, Sora."

Sora looked at (Y/N), "Yeah?"

"Isn't that illegal?"

"It only is if you get caught." He then continued to fill up the cup.

(Y/N) just shrugged their shoulders and looked back up at the light gray clouds. This time, they squinted their eyes so that rain wouldn't get inside.

Then, suddenly...

"What are you looking at?"

(Y/N) quickly looked to their right, startled. Jaxx was standing there, looking up at the sky. They were wondering how long he's been there. He's so quiet!

They asked, "How long have you been there?!"

He smiled, "Not long. But, what were you looking at?"

They weren't really looking at anything. Just getting rain in their eyes. The two started walking around in the rain as it poured down heavily.

The rain started to pour down more heavier than before. Some of their friends started going inside, but some stayed outside. They started walking back up the steps and back to the front door.

When the went up the first flight of stairs, Sora jumped up and pulled Jaxx's hood down. Jaxx's head was soaking wet by the time he pulled his hood back up. Jaxx, as payback, pulled Sora's hood down.

They opened the front door and walked in. They all took off their wet jackets and shoes and places them into the closet. They went upstairs and changed into some warm, dry clothes. When (Y/N) was finished, they left their room and went into the living room.

Jaxx was sitting on the couch again, brushing his hair. (Y/N) went downstairs and went up to Jaxx.

"Can I brush you hair?"

Jaxx looked at them, "Why?"

They shrugged, "I just wanna help, that's all!"

He hesitated, but let them brush his hair. Not for long, though. (Y/N) smiled to themselves as they brushed his hair. They were trying to be as gentle as they could. After a few strokes, they handed the brush back to Jaxx and watched TV as he continued to mess with his hair.

When he finished, his hair was down. He got up from where he was sitting and went  upstairs again. After a while, he came back down with his hair originally how it was before.

It was nice down. Hoping for a rajny day again.
_____________________________________________

Word count: 595