Sora💧 x Reader🌸|!Dead! AU| Angst🔥

Pairing: Sora x Reader

Category: angst🔥

Dead and Teen/school AU

Story features:

-Alex
-Zach
-Drake
-Jade
-Light
-Jaxx
-Charli
-Sora
-Levi
-Luca
-Skye
-Erza
-Darkness
-You!

⚠️Mentions of death, suicidal topics, sensitive topics, bullying, blood.⚠️
__________________________________________

~Sora's POV~

"Hey, Sora...It wasn't your fault okay-" Luca said to me, trying to cheer me up.

"You don't get it! I could've stopped it! I-" I shouted, standing up.

Luca then stood up from my bed, "Sora, you keep saying that-"

Luca all of a sudden stopped. I looked towards them, they were looking at the ground, I think they were crying.

"W-What are you crying about?!?" I say, startled by the all of a sudden tears.

"N-Nothing! So-Sorry..." Luca says, wiping their tears and looking back up at me.

I then open the door and start heading out of my bedroom. I think Luca started following behind. As I was making my way to the gathering room downstairs, I was just stuck in my thoughts, and.... everything that happened.

"Stop, get off of me! You- Ow!" (Y/N) yelled as they tried yielding themself from the hits the bullies were throwing at them.

I held their head their head in my lap, as they were there, unconscious. I stroked their hair, it was soft. Even though it didn't look soft. Their blood from their face, head, etc. Was now soaked all over my pants.

"(Y/N) please! Just wait a minute!" I yell as they stand on the edge, taunting me. They looked dead in their eyes, just emptiness looking back at me, who was a crying mess, trying to save them from death.
"(Y/N)....please...."

I just stood there...Nothing to do... Nothing I could do...I could feel the hot tears running down my cheeks. I fell to my knees, speechless. Nothing to do...Nothing to feel...Just...Nothing...

That's whenever I heard my name faintly being called.

"Sora! Wake. Up!" I open my eyes and see Drake, Luca, and Light hovering over me.

"What the-"

"Oh thank the Lord! I thought you died! Watch where you're going next time alright?!?!" Luca shouts as I sit up.

I was confused about what was going on. I then looked around where I was. I noticed that I was sitting down at the bottom of the stairs. That's when it clicked to me, I may have fallen down the stairs. That was the only reasonable explanation.

I stand up and start limping toward the kitchen. That's where I think I was heading before I busted my head. I made it to the kitchen and saw Jaxx, sitting there on his phone. I wasn't surprised, he was most of the time on his phone whenever he was upset. He would also become a little more pissed at everyone and the smallest things.

I mean, how can I blame him? His little(Brother, Sister, other) just died. In a very sad way to be exact. Anyway, I didn't feel like bothering him as I usually do. I got what I came down here for, and started heading back to my room. Or that was the plan before Jaxx started speaking to me.

"What are you gonna do with that?" He asks, not looking up from his phone.

"I-I... Uh... Don't know yet," I responded.

"Mhm...Put it back."

I didn't argue back. I put what I had back, then started heading off to my room again. It was really quiet in the house too. Like, no one was the same anymore. I can get why too. (Y/N) was the favorite. No matter how much we fought about it in the videos, we could all agree that (Y/N) was our favorite.

Like, they were the best out of all of us, and they were my favorite. Out of everyone, anything on this pathetic planet. They were the only ones, who made me feel something.

I finally made it to my room and plopped down onto my bed. I started up at the ceiling, but of course, I couldn't escape any memories of them.

"Wait! You're gonna stick them to the roof??" (Y/N) asks, as if they couldn't believe it.
"Of course! These glow-in-the-dark stars are perfect for my plain ol' ceiling!" I say, standing on my bed. I started bouncing up and down until I got high enough to stick the sticker to the ceiling. (Y/N) then caught on, climbed onto the bed with me, and started jumping as well.
After a while of jumping, we managed to get the stickers onto the roof. We then fell onto the bed. We were out of breath, but it was worth it! We admired the glowing stars on my ceiling. I looked over at (Y/N), their eyes were shining with impressment. A soft smile then appeared on my face.
"Thanks for helping!" I say, breaking the silence. I didn't get a response.
I looked down and saw that (Y/N) was sleeping. I didn't want to disturb them, so I put the blanket on top of them and fell asleep next to them. They were really warm, even without the blanket!

'Too bad I'll never see those eyes again...' I thought to myself. I couldn't hold back anymore, so I started crying. It did hurt to hold back the pain since I wanted to seem strong during the current situation. I couldn't control my tears either. They just kept on falling and falling out of my eyes.

I ended up crying myself to sleep. I can't sleep peacefully anymore, the flashbacks, the cursed flashbacks of everything that happened just keep replaying in my head. But whenever I sleep, it's like a miniature memory eraser!

Did you know...That sleep isn't even enjoyable anymore...

But is it now an escape from reality...?

__________________________________________

Uploaded: July 8, 2021. 1:49 a.m.

Word count: 945