: ̗̀➛𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐁𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐲 || 𝐂𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐢🌻 𝐱 !𝐌𝐚𝐥𝐞! 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫

He/Him pronouns for (Y/N)

Dynamic: Popular GF x Nerdy, Energetic-ish BF

~~~~~

Requested By: GoldenAppleFan

_______________________________________

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

•3rd Person POV

Candi, the "Queen Bee",  the Perfect, the Beautiful Princess, and the Principal's Only Daughter. Ever since the fifth grade, when her family moved into the town and her father received the job as the principal, Candi's popularity and social status instantly skyrocketed. Candi's always on top every year, no matter which students came and went, whoever changed and remained the same, whoever became richer or poorer. The "Winter/ Spring/ Homecoming Dance Queen" rewards have always been gifted to her, she's always the most-voted girl on the "Most Beautiful Girl" Instagram polls on the school accounts, and so on. She's always been on top socially.

However, academics aren't her strongest suit, and they haven't been for a long, long time. On the rosters for the highest scores on State Tests, Finals, and other crucial tests, (Y/N)'s name always met the First or Second Place columns. Ask a teacher who was at the top of their class, (Y/N)'s name is most likely the one to be said. (Y/N) participated in after-school activities and extracurriculars, is a part of the FBLA, and many more aspects that an intelligent person would be correlated with. 

Something people wouldn't expect to see in the halls is (Y/N) and Candi interacting with each other on a daily, given that they're both practically opposites to each other. There have been pictures snapped of them and posted to the school pages on the internet, groups in almost every class whispering about them when they see them together, and of course, a silent animosity growing inside of those who possess any romantic feelings about either (Y/N) or Candi toward the other. 

Then again, who's going to stop them? Candi didn't care much about the attention both she and (Y/N) were receiving, yet (Y/N) felt slightly nervous about it all. Although (Y/N) tried to hide in the halls as much as possible, Candi reassured him that he was going to be fine and no one's going to do anything to bring any harm to either of them. That soothed (Y/N)'s worries a bit.

Candi steps into the classroom and skims over all of her peers' heads until her eyes land on one person. She smiles and approaches him, "Hey, Girl! How are you?"

(Y/N) looks up from the empty page on his desk and his lips curl into a small smile, "Oh, hey! I'm doing well, what about you?"

"I'm good!" Candi pulls the chair from under the desk beside (Y/N), drags it around next to him, and sits down. "You have after-school today, right?"