Charli🧡 x Reader🌸 x Luca🤍

⚠️Warnings! Cannibalism, insanity? blood, angst?  ⚠️

Video Plot: Our BIGGEST HATER Threatens to FACE REVEAL The Squad...

_________________________________________

~☘︎☁︎𝙻𝚞𝚌𝚊'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅☁︎☘︎~

"What are we gonna doooo?" Charli exclaims, burying her face into her hands.

"I... Don't know..." I say, staring up.

We were waiting for the floor thingy with food. It's been a while since it came down, and we were STARVING

I turn back towards Charli, "Where's (Y/N)?"

Charli then points to the corner of the floor we were on. I look over there and see (Y/N), huddled up into a corner, hugging their knees. Did I mention that we've been here for a few days? Yeah, we didn't get many hours of sleep because of this, so some of us had bags under our eyes. Like (Y/N) for example. 

I started making my way over to (Y/N). Whenever I made it to (Y/N), I knelt down beside them and wrapped my arms around them. "The foods gonna come soon, I promise.

I felt them turn their head a little, then hug me back. We were like that for a few minutes, then I felt another pair of arms, and heard some giggles. Yep, Charli, (Y/N), and I were having a group hug session.

After our hug session, I went back to looking up for the food, while Charli stayed with (Y/N).  Ever since the third day we were all down here, (Y/N) hasn't spoken to anybody. Not Alex, not Levi, Not Sora, not Jaxx, or Light. They wouldn't even speak to Charli and me. So, that's proof this place is taking affect. 

There was something I do want to say though. I'm worried for them. Not just a little worried, but like a BIIIG amount of worried. They had bags under their eyes, they haven't eating in a long while, they weren't speaking to anyone, and they were huddled in the corner for 2 days. This isn't like how they'd act back at home. But I don't blame them. Not one bit.

While we were waiting, a rope was thrown onto one of the hooks on the side of the floor. And someone came climbing down, which was Jax.

"Oh, hey Jax!" Charli greets him.

"Hello!" Jax responds.

I stand up from where I was sitting, "Where did you get a rope?"

"I just found it on the floor I woke up on," Jax responds, scratching his head.

"Do you know anything about anything going on?" (Y/N) asks, which is rare for them to speak.

Jax thinks for a moment, "Well, the platform I believe should be about 2 floors down from here. And that everyone should wake up with something on their floor."

'I don't think we woke up with anything,' I thought to myself as I looked around the room. I didn't see anything that was odd, so I'm guessing that we just didn't get anything.

"I could probably help one of you to the platform, but the rope has only a limit of 2 people."