Going on a Road Trip with the squad | Squad🌈 x Reader🌸

Okay, so quick heads up, whenever I do a "squad🌈 x Reader🌸" chapter, it's gonna be a harem. So yeah! Prepare for this chapter! Oh, and the van in this chapter can fit everyone from the Z squad and Inquisitormaster squad. So yeah! Dw about that!

And someone's gonna be driving for you guys, cause why not-

Also, I'm writing this cause I'm about to go on a road trip to Carolina. So yeah, let's get into this chapter!

__________________________________________

~♫︎❤︎𝚈𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝙿𝙾𝚅❤︎♫︎~

"Hey...C'mon. Get up." I opened my eyes to see Alex gently shaking me. I squint my eyes, since the light was on.

"(Y/N). Come one. We gotta get up and get our things!" Alex says, tapping me on my forehead.

I then slowly sit up, and see Alex now sitting at my computer chair. She then turns to face me, "Great! You're up, so after your done changing and putting your bags in the car, come to the kitchen!" Alex explained, standing up from the chair.

Before she leaves me room, she comes over to me and kisses me on my forehead. I blush a little bit, even though I'm used to her doing this all the time.

As she exits my room, I get up and walk over to my closet. I open my closet doors and look at all of my clothes.

After looking for a while, I chose:

(A/N: Here are some clothing ideas, but, of course, if you don't like anyone of the clothing suggestions, you could wear whatever you choose!)

Feminine:

1:

2:

2: