Squad + Z squad🌈 x Reader🌸| All of Us Are Dead AU/Insert

Since I can't choose who 'X reader' this is gonna be, I'm making it a harem again🙃! Anyways, there will be betrayal and I might add a few things of my own. This chapter will also be different 'scenes'(?) I guess. You'll get it as you read along.

!This Chapter contains spoilers for the Netflix show 'All of Us Are Dead'! This also contains: Blood, betrayal, angst, swearing, 

I hope you enjoy!

___________________________________________

{In the Afternoon-ish}

~Your POV~

"So, you gonna tell me yet?" Alex asked, smiling.

I fixed the edge of my sweater, "No! Why do you wanna know so bad?"

Alex rolled her eyes, "Because it's been bugging you! And I'm curious."

"Well, it's nothing huge!" I say. "Where's Charli and Jade? Weren't they with you?"

Alex grabbed onto my hand, "They're outside. Where we're supposed to be right now!"

I just remembered as Alex started running while holding my hand. After a while, we finally made it outside to the field. We went to the bleachers and saw Jade and Charli. They were talking to each other until Alex and I sat with them.

"Oh! Hey guys!" Charli greeted, waving.

Alex and I waved back, "Hello!"

"Where's the others?" Jade asked. 

I shrugged my shoulders, "Don't know. Probably helping with something."

After that, the soccer team started 'practicing' and we were able to watch. While they were practicing, Jade joked that whenever she grows up, she's gonna be one of the most famous soccer players ever. We were honestly their support, which was really fun.

"Whoa! That was cool!" Charli was referring to whenever someone kicked the ball into the goal from across the field. It was cool!

~✲✲✲✲✲~

After they finished playing, it was pretty much time for lunch, so we went to the lunchroom. On the way there, we find Light along the way. Charli started asking where he was with him responding that he was busy doing something.

We got to the cafeteria, got our food, and sat down at a table. While we were there, some of our friends would come and sit down with us until it was everyone. We kind of talked about whatever someone brought up, avoiding the topic of any type of 'romance'.

When lunch was almost over, we all did a 'rock, paper, scissors' match to see who would take the trays. The way it'd work is if you win, you get to take your hand out. Whoever's the last one in, takes the trays. 

It was Jaxx out first, then Jade, then Levi, then Luca, then Sora, Then Alex, then Drake, Then Zach, then Charli. It was against Light and I. And what'd ya know, I was the last one in. 

"Whoooo!" Light cheered.

I sighed, smiling, "Alright. Stack 'em up."

And that's what they did. Luckily, not everyone got lunch today! So, it was a simple task for me. While I was going to where the trays would go, I said bye to everyone before they left. I put the trays back and rushed as quickly as I could to class.

~✲✲✲✲✲~

"Okay! Everyone, phones," The teacher says, pulling out where our phones went.