✧.*𝐋𝐮𝐜𝐚🤍 𝐱 !𝐒𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐞 𝐌𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫! 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫🌸✧.*

Okay, so I'ma start the explanation for this chapter.

Your kid's names are Celeste and Leo. Your 'lover' didn't want to take care of any kids, so they left. Luca is going to be a friend from school that you kept in touch with. You don't know any else in the squad besides Luca and his brother, Levi. And the squad doesn't know them. Now, since that's covered, let's get into the chapter :)

_________________________________________

Celeste's age: 2

Leo's age: 2

_________________________________________

~Your POV~

'Oh my God...' I thought to myself as I was washing out Celeste's hair. Turns out, while I turned around, for an exact second, she found "slime" and thought it was something to put in her hair. After I finished washing out her hair, I picked her up and went to her room, and got Leo. I then picked up Leo too and put them both into the play pin. 

I sat down on a nearby couch so that I could see them. To be honest, it's been pretty exhausting. Even though it's been 3 years, it's still pretty tiring. I was trying my best to stay awake, then my phone started ringing. I looked down at my phone and saw that Luca was calling me. I smiled to myself as I picked my phone up and answered.

~The Call:

You: Hello?

Luca: Hi (Y/N)! How are you?

You: Good, you?

Luca: Good as well, and I know something's wrong. So, do you mind telling me?

You: .... Yeah, I guess I could. So, I know that you know Leo and Celeste. 

Luca: Yep.

You: And even though it's been like 2-3 years, I've been kind of tired lately. Not tired of them, just exhausted tired.

Luca: Hmm... Ooh! I got something!

You: What is it?

Luca: I could help you take care of them for a while! I could even bring a friend along with me!

You: A friend?

Luca: Mhm! I could bring one if you want me to. I could probably somehow drag Levi into this.

You: *Laughs* You could bring someone if you'd like. When are you planning on coming though?

Luca: Maybe tomorrow or something if that's okay with you.

You: That's fine. I don't mind.

Luca: Yay! So, call me back tomorrow!

You: Yeah, and see.

Luca: Yep! And try to get as much sleep as you can tonight, okay?

You: I'll try. Thank you, Luca.

Luca: No problem! See you tomorrow!

You: Bye Luca!

~End of call

I hung up and looked up to see Leo holding onto the edge of the pin. I tilted my head, and he tilted his head the same way. I tilted my head the other way, and he did the same. We did this a few times, then Leo shook his head rapidly and I laughed a little.