Movie Night🎬 | Alex💛 x Reader🌸

Category: Fluff☁

___________________________________________

~Your POV~

I opened Alex's door, "Alex!"

She looks up from her laptop, "Hm? What's up?"

"So, I was wondering," I felt my face slightly heat up. "If maybe we could do a movie night. Only me and you."

She smiled, "Sure! Let me finish up a few things and I'll meet you downstairs."

I nodded my head and closed her door. 'Maybe I shouldn't have barged in' I thought to myself as I started to walk back to my room.  I've started to notice that whenever I ask Alex to do something with me, I always feel my face heat up or suddenly become embarrassed. Not in the wrong way. It wasn't like this when I first got here.

Alex and I were pretty good friends, maybe best friends. But, she and Levi were best friends. So, I can't use that title. I liked Alex. Like, I loved Alex. To me, she was everything. Perfect, beautiful, anything you could think of. She was probably the same to Levi. Yeah, I've been noticing Levi's behavior recently. It's giving hints.

I got to my room and changed into some pajamas I found in my drawer and waited a little bit in my room. I didn't really do anything, but after about 15 minutes, I went downstairs. No one was downstairs, so everyone may be in their rooms by now. Except for me, of course.

I went into the kitchen and started looking through the cupboards for any snacks that we could probably eat. So far, I've found popcorn, gummy bears (luckily they were gummy worms), and some chocolates. I just take everything I've found and take it to the main room. 

When I got there, I was Alex scrolling through Netflix to find anything. I put everything on the table in front of the couch and sat down next to her.

"Is there anything specific you want to watch?" Alex asked, still scrolling.

I thought for a moment, then I suggested, "How about [A movie that you want to watch that's on Netflix]."

Alex went to the search and put in part of the movie name, selected it, and let it play. While we were watching the movie, I adjusted myself into a position where I was leaning on the arm of the couch.

We were "after the middle" in the movie and I was starting to feel my eyelids getting heavy. Then, suddenly, I heard soft snoring. I looked down next to me to see Alex with her eyes closed, leaning against me. I softly smiled. I could feel that I was about to fall asleep. I leaned back on the arm of the couch, lying down, with Alex.

With how I was lying down, she was lying down on top of me. I didn't mind, I was too tired anyway. Before closing my eyes, I looked at Alex again and smiled to myself. 

[Like this]:

I gently stroked her hair, "'Night, Alex

I gently stroked her hair, "'Night, Alex."

I then started to drift off to sleep, until I closed my eyes.

"Goodnight, (Y/N)," Alex softly responded.

___________________________________________

I'm trying to upload as many chapters as I can before I go on vacation. Also, sorry this chapter was short.

Word count: 539