Drake x Reader (Little Nightmares AU) pt.3

Previously on, 'Drake x Reader (Little Nightmares AU)':

As I walked through the door the static got louder. I finally exited the door, but my clumsy *ss tripped. I got up and dusted my self off. I then turned around and saw something that will stick with me forever. I also saw Charli, she was on the ground and looked scared.

".........D-Drake?"

⚠️LITTLE NIGHTMARE SPOILERS⚠️

______________________________________

Ya'll know the drill! Ya probably don't cause I don't think I made a drill-
Anyways, we're back! And this part may be the part with the 2 endings, I actually thought of a bunch of emdings but the 2 main ones will be here! The other endings will be in the next chapter. Anyways let's get on with the story!

______________________________________

Story Recap:

So in this story let's say that Drake is Mono and you're six. So this takes place at the end of the game, at the part where Mono has to save monster six. But instead of You becoming the monster, Drake is the monster.

(Credits to artist)

Monster Drake looks like this, but just imagine it as Drake

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Monster Drake looks like this, but just imagine it as Drake.

There will also be two endings. Everyone except Drake and Zach has bangs infront of their eyes, I actually might put a photo of how light looks-

Anyways let's get onto the story.

This story features:

-Alex
-Zach
-Drake(Mono)
-Jade
-Light
-Jaxx(Runaway Kid/ Seven)
-Charli
-Sora
-Levi
-Luca
-You(Six)
______________________________________

~(Y/N)'s POV~

".........D-Drake?" I say with my voice cracking. As I do so, Drake pulls his head up to face me. I could for some reason tell he was excited to see me, well us. I looked at Charli, who had small tears running down her face. Then I looked at the Squad, They were in shock, in tears, and other emotions I couldn't really explain. I started looking arouns the room for Zach, He was just....Frozen, in shock. He wouldn't move if you called his name, nothing.
I started walking up to Drake, He started tilting his head. Once I was infront of Drake I took one last glance back at the squad. Most of them were looking for ways to help Drake, While the girls were comforting Charli and Each other.

-" I told you I would remember you were in this room!" Levi shouted.

Drake then nodded his head. His blue hair was infront of his face, covering it. To think about it....No one has seen his face except Zach.

-".....Can you lift me up?" I asked.

He shook his head. I then noticed the TV he was holding, "What are you watching?" He looked down at the TV, Then moved the TV infront of him. It was just static. That's what I was hearing through the doors. He then kind of moved his head closer to the Tv, as if he was listening or watching it.