Chapter 59 : Savour Me

Comenzar desde el principio

"N-no, but I've-..." I took a deep breath, forcing the distant memory away as I looked back into his concerned eyes.

"I've only done it once before." I whispered as he sucked his teeth and bit on his bottom lip.

"When was that angel?" He asked as I ran my hands down his chest and settled them on his abs, feeling the hard muscle beneath my fingers tense.

"Two years ago." I said softly and he nodded.

"This might hurt a bit, and you tell me to stop when you feel uncomfortable, yes?" He asked and I nodded.

"Okay." I breathed out and he smiled, easing my nerves and I returned it with one of my own before he leaned down and captured my lips in a sweet and slow kiss.

"I don't have a condom." He suddenly spoke against my lips.

"It's okay, I'm on the pill." I confessed and he looked at me for any signs of reluctance but when he found none, he nodded once before pecking my lips again when I felt the tip of his cock brushing against my entrance.

I didn't even realize he had taken off his boxers as he locked eyes with me and kissed my forehead.

"I'll be a gentleman, but just for tonight. Because you deserve it. But if we go through with this, you're mine forever baby, and I won't hold back from fucking you mercilessly next time. Understood?" He made me understand and I nodded immediately.

"Words."

"Yes, I understand." I whispered breathlessly when he grinned before gently pushing the tip in as I gripped onto his shoulders as he eased himself into me slowly.

I hissed in pain that seemed to threaten to tear me apart, my nails digging into his shoulder as my eyes pricked with unshed tears because boy was he big.

"Are you okay?" He asked me worried as a lone tear fell from my eyes but I nodded nonetheless.

"I-I'm fine, I just need to adjust." I chuckled nervously when he grinned a little, kissing my tears away and placed kisses all over my neck and face, whispering sweet nothings into my ear as he eased himself fully into me.

I gasped at the fullness, my back arching off the ground as my chest touched his, his mouth muttering profanities when he hissed.

"So fucking tight." He grunted, his vice strained as he stilled inside me when he was fully in while I adjusted to his size and the pain.

"Tell me when to move." He said in my ear and a few moments later when I felt I had adjusted, I tapped his shoulder twice.

"You can move now." I whispered breathlessly as he moved out of me, only to slam right back in immediately, making me moan loudly at the sudden contact.

"Shit." I muttered under my breath as he started to move inside me, slowly pulling out and then thrusting back in a few times as my body adjusted to him and soon the pain gave way to immense pleasure.

I ran my hands down his back, my nails leaving scratches in their trail as he thrust in and out of me and I knew he was holding back from fucking me relentlessly.

Not that I would mind.

"Roman." I moaned when he hit deep inside me, filling me to the brim and stilled inside me before pulling out and ramming right back in.

The pleasure was unlike anything I'd ever experienced, not that I was very experienced in this area any way. 

It was kind of surprising that I had only done the deed once in my whole life considering I was seen as a 'vixen' by most, but nobody knew the real problem.