An Escort Mission?!

You and Jack soon found Luvbi.

Luvbi: Ah! Come to me my pri- foulness! I expecth thy much older men! Thou came hither to find me? behaired! I await a handsome prince! Understand? PRINCES ONLY! Oh, but hold a moment

Luvbi: Ah! Come to me my pri- foulness! I expecth thy much older men! Thou came hither to find me? behaired! I await a handsome prince! Understand? PRINCES ONLY! Oh, but hold a moment... Ha HA! Dost thou claim to be the prince for whom I pine? Priceless... Yea, verily... Very well then, good prince. Let us confirm thy lineage.

Jack: Oh shut up Luvbi!

(Y/N): Yeah, your Mom is waiting!

Luvbi: WHAAAAAT?! H-H-How hast thou come by the knowledge of my name? No... Doth this mean... Fine! I shall return to Mother!

And so...

You both brought Luvbi back to Jaydes.

(Y/N): Found her. Oh and this is Jack, he's my best friend.

Jack: Yo!

Luvbi: Motherc these two art th-

Jaydes: Luvbi! They risked their lives to find you! Apologize!

Luvbi: Um, yea... sorry.

(Y/N): Right.

Jaydes then gives-

The Pure Heart, which is restored!!

Jack: What the?!

(Y/N): You restored it!!

Jaydes: I have power over life and death, you see. And I was able to use that power to restore this Pure Heart. I know not how you found it, but this Pure Heart shows that fate is on your side. Take good care of it.

(Y/N): Thanks. Now how to get back to-

Jaydes: Don't worry. You're both very much alive.

Jack: Really?

Jaydes: Yes. Somehow you were sent here.

(Y/N): When I see Dimentio, I'm going to turn his smile upside down!!

And so...

Jaydes used her powers to send you and Jack back to Flipside where-

Girls: (Y/N)!!

You get tackle hugged, and-

Jack: Hey ladies.

Ruby: Jackie! He's okay!

Fluttershy: Where were you?

Jack: You would not believe what we've been through.

Sunset: Wait, we thought Dimentio killed you.

(Y/N): He didn't. He sent us to the Undwhere and-

You showed the repaired Pure Heart!

Rainbow: WOAH!!

Yang: From Heartbreak to-

Blake: No.

Jack: No puns. Let's just-

Tippi: (Y/N)!!

Tippi appeared and she was overjoyed!

(Y/N): Hey! Jack, this is Tippi.

Jack: Heh, a talking butterfly.

Tippi: That doesn't weird you out?

Jack: We know a talking reindeer, and talking cats, lots of talking cats, oh, and a talking stuffed lion doll, and one of our teachers is some weird octopus guy, oh, and we also are friends with a guy with a bird head, and (Y/N) dates a girl with a talking school uniform and a girl who can summon different people like an angry mermaid, a masochistic maid, a womanizing lion guy, a moe lamb, oh, and a perverted bull!

Tippi: I think I get the point. 

Merlin: Tippi, what is- (Y/N)! Oh thank goodness!

Later...

You guys put the Pure Heart in the pillar, and well, a purple door showed up on the Flipside Tower.

(Y/N): Only one more left!

Tippi: Right. We must stop Blumiere!

Everyone: Who?

Tippi: I- why did I say that?

Soon...

You all show up in the Underwhere!

Rarity: What the?

AJ: What is this place?

Jack: The Underwhere?

Tippi: Huh?

(Y/N): It's like an alternate Hell. Maybe Queen Jaydes knows something.

With that...

Jaydes: (Y/N)? Jackson? What are you both doing here?

(Y/N): Pure Heart hunting. Oh, and these are Twilight, Sunset, Rainbow Dash, AJ, Flutters, Pinkie, Rarity, Ruby Rose, Weiss Schnee, Blake Belladonna, Yang Xiao Long, and Tippi.

Jaydes: I see. The location of the Pure Heart is a matter of utmost secrecy, I am afraid. There is nothing I can tell you... If you really must know, you will have to speak to Grambi, king of the The Overthere.

Jack: Right. Say how is-

Luvbi: I'm ready to go Mother!

Jaydes: Hmm ... do you think you all can take Luvbi for me?

Tippi: Her?

Jack: WHAT?! That brat?!

Luvbi: I take thou no joy in this either!

Yang: Man! She is a brat. You could say she's a half Pinted-

Weiss: NO! No!! No!! It's bad enough with Yang and Rainbow Dash around!

(Y/N): Man, and it's going to be a pain with Weiss being an Ice Queen with this brat.

Luvbi and Weiss: WHAT?!

(Y/N): Hey, the difference is, Weiss is cute when she does it, and when you do it, it's annoying.

Weiss just sticks her tongue out at Luvbi.

Luvbi grumbled.

Yep, it was going to be a long journey.