The Monster of the Creepy Steeple!!

The forest was really dark and spooky... 

(Y/N): Stay close guys, you never know what can pop out. 

Ruby: R-Right. 

Weiss: AGH! COBWEBS!! GET THEM OFF! 

Blake just cut them off. 

Blake: You okay? 

Weiss: Yeah. Let's just hurry, this place is creeping me out! 

Eventually, the Creepy Steeple was in view. 

(Y/N): That theme is seriously not helping. 

I know! I know! Anyway, you jump over the gate and unlock it for everyone to go in. 

(Y/N): Now, we just got to get to the top! 

Which was very easy to be honest. All you had to was go up some stairs and move past some collapsing pillars, but well, no harm done! And- 

???: Hey, hang on, there, Slick!

You guys spotted a guy in a sheet!

(Y/N): You're the monster? The one who's been turning everyone into pigs? 

???: Who're you calling a monster? What's your problem? Why do you need to pick a fight? I'm busy thinking up new pranks and stuff! It's not easy, either! 

Yin: Just admit it! You're the one who's been doing the pig-changing! 

???: Fine! Yes! I'm the one who turned the people in the town into pigs! Big deal! 

Yang: WHAT DO YOU MEAN BIG DEAL?! THAT'S NOT FUNNY! Why would you do that? 

Ruby: Yeah! What's the point of turning them into pigs? 

???: You really want to know? 

Everyone: YES! 

???: You know, they're all so depressing and boring and dimwitted all the time... So instead of wallowing in gloom, I figured they might as well wallow in mud! HA! Now they're pigs, get it? Isn't that just sooo perfect? It's like irony, or something.

(Y/N): All you're going to get is one big punch to the face! 

You punch him! 

???: HEY! Watch it! I'm not kidding, if you don't stop- 

You punch him again! 

(Y/N): GET HIM!! 

You all start attacking over and over, but-