Flopside!!

At Count Bleck's Castle... 

Nastasia: Yeah, so, guys? Huddle up, 'K? We're just gonna have a quick new- minion orientation. His name is Mr. J, and he comes to us from one of our key competitors.

Mr. J: Can't say I'm impressed by the minion quality... No, indeed. No wonder you've been trounced up to now. You're like JUNIOR minions. 

O'Chunks: SHUT IT!!! C'mere an' I'll introduce yeh to Fist Jr. an' his wee pal, Slappie!

Mimi: Gosh, Mr. J, but didn't you get pretty spanked too? So maybe YOU'RE the junior!

Mr. J: Spanked? Please, I was just analyzing what the Hero can do. 

He does another Ginyu Force pose. 

Mr. J: The next time I see him, I'll take him and his friends down!! But enough about me. I've got to get to training. See you around. 

He takes off by using a smoke bomb. 

Bleck: BLEH HEHEHEH! Looks like we have the one who stands against the hero. Just as it is said in the Dark Prognosticus! 

Dimentio: And you say it's our dear Mr. J, Count? 

O'Chunks: Whut?! That makes as much sense as a beef an' broccoli sandwich!

Bleck: Calm yourself, O'Chunks. Make ready. Count Bleck is sending you on a new mission.

O'Chunks: Ah, now THAT makes sense! It'll be me honor, Count! I, O'Chunks, swear to you... This hero's got a hot date with me feet! Chunks away!

He takes off to smash you guys. 

Dimentio: My, aren't we hot blooded? Well, well... I suppose that's to be admired. Now, if you'll excuse me, I've got to be on my way as well. Ciao!

In the blink of an eye, Dimentio teleported away. 

Mimi: So poor little Mimi doesn't get to be in on the fun? This stinks.

The evil little brat just stomped away. 

Nastasia soon decided to speak her mind again. 

Nastasia: Yeah, I hate to seem like a whistle-blower here, but O'Chunks may not... Actually, even Dimentio, Mimi, AND Mr. J may not be up to this... That hero's gonna collect the Pure Hearts and come here. He'll come for you...

Bleck: Bleh heh heh heh heh... All is according to plan, Count Bleck assures you.

Nastasia: It's strange... Nobody ever, um, cherished the universe the way you once did... And yet, you've been made to destroy it...

Bleck: That's quite enough Nastasia. 

Nastasia: (quietly) Maybe if I could have- 

Bleck: You'd what?

Nastasia: If only I could have, y'know, been that girl... Things would have been different...

Count Bleck just shook his head. 

Bleck: She cannot be replaced. You cannot hope to do so, Nastasia.

Nastasia: Yeah, um, I'm very sorry. That just slipped out.

He sadly hid his face with his hat. 

Bleck: To be sure... She is gone... Gone from all worlds, never to return...