The Story of the Legendary Door!

Ahem! Okay, this time no bad interruptions will occur!

Hello everyone! Today, I'm going to tell you the story of the Thousand Year Door!

In a strange and far off land there was a huge and bustling town!

And in this town, the people lived very happy and content lives.

But one day, tragedy befell such a prosperous and peaceful place!

A horrible cataclysm struck the town and it's citizens!

Darkness filled the skies and the whole thing began to shake and tumble!

It was as if the entire world was about to end!

And in one single night, the town sank into the depths of the earth.

As many moons passed by, stories of the town were passed on in Fairy Tales.

And when the site held no proof, or relics, people gathered around that site to build a new town!

But when word got out, rumors began being spread among the new denizens.

Apparently an ancient city lay deep underground.

Not just that, but a magnificent treasure rested there!

This is the tale of the fabled treasure of Rogueport!

Yes, and this is where it all begins, the story of you and the quest for the Legendary Treasure! The Treasure of the Thousand Year Door!

In the Town of Rogueport...

Princess Peach moved to the town square.

Peach: Finally, I got a minute without Toadsworth watching me! He's so paranoid!

She was talking to herself, and was in a huff!

Peach: I come out all the way here for my holiday, and I get stuck with him! He's such a stifling windbag! For once I get to go around and see things that I want to see!

The young princess looked around.

Peach: Actually now that I think about it- This town has a distinct flavor.

???: Oh Missy!

Peach: What?

She turned to see someone in a hood!

Peach: Are you talking to me?

Hooded Figure: Yes, you. Would you like to buy something? I have all sorts of knickknacks and doodads!

Peach: Well... I ... I ...

She then spotted a cute little box and walked over.

Peach: What a pretty box you have there! What is it?

Hooded Figure: It is said that this box holds a map showing where the legendary treasure sleeps! But the box has a lock, which can only be opened to those with a pure heart. As you can see, it won't budge if someone like me touches it. If the box opens for you Missy, you can have what is inside! I'm sure that whatever it is, it won't benefit someone like me. So go on Missy, take this box!

Peach: Okay, I don't see what the harm is in it.

Peach opens up the box and is astonished!

Back at home...

You're just listening to some music, and then-

Ruby: Mail!

Ruby appears out of nowhere with some mail!

(Y/N): Ruby? What are you-

Ruby: We have mail!

(Y/N): Is that so?

Ruby: YES! Look!

She reads a letter.

Ruby: "Hello there (Y/N)! I am now on holiday, traveling in the Mushroom Kingdom. In my travels, I came into possession of a mystical map...a treasure map, actually. It was inside a box I got from an old merchant in a town called Rogueport. But since it would be too difficult for me to try to go find the treasure all by myself...I thought you could help me hunt for it! You will, of course, won't you? I've included the map with this letter, so please bring it with you when you come. I'll meet you at Rogueport. (That means you MUST come!)
                                                                      Peach"

(Y/N): Oh! Peach is hunting for treasure! Interesting a-

???: TREASURE?!

Rarity appeared.

(Y/N): Rarity, how did you-

Rarity: (Y/N), Darling, I love treasure! It inspires me! And it moves me!

(Y/N): Rarity, you do realize that you've been through a lot after-

Rarity: But adventure is usually fun with you! Besides, how can it-

Ruby: Hey! A map was included too!

(Y/N): Interesting! Well, I guess it's an adventure! So, Ruby, you wanna come?

Ruby: YES! I don't want to miss this!

Rarity: And I-

(Y/N): No, you're staying here!

Rarity: But Darling!

(Y/N): It's for your safety. Even if you can fight, you need to take a rest.

Rarity: Okay! But you need to tell me all about it!

(Y/N): Deal!

It was back to the Mushroom Kingdom for another adventure!