Uzaki-Chan Wants to Hang Out!

(Y/N): Almost done.

Right now you were treating yourself to a very delectable treat!

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

(Y/N): Ah, now this is going to be-

???: Hey Senpai!

You nearly choked on your first scoop.

(Y/N): Not her.

Before you could get up, an annoying little girl just appeared.

(Y/N): Technically she's older than me.

???: Hey Senpai, who are you talking to?

(Y/N): None of your business Uzaki-Chan! And don't call me Senpai. You're older than me, and you graduated last year!

???: Someone's a spoiled sport.

Hana Uzaki (An Upperclassman of yours who loves to get on your nerves, like Nagatoro! Despite being in college, most people mistake her for a little girl, until they notice her massive melons!)

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Hana Uzaki (An Upperclassman of yours who loves to get on your nerves, like Nagatoro! Despite being in college, most people mistake her for a little girl, until they notice her massive melons!)

You just glared at her, and then you channeled your inner Misaka and started pulling on Uzaki's cheeks.

Uzaki: OW OW OW OW OW!! PLEASE!! NO MORE!!

(Y/N): Now I know what Mikoto-Chan has to put up with everyday with Kuroko-Chan. Are we good?

Uzaki: Yes!

You let her go.

(Y/N): What do you want?

Uzaki: I want to hang out with you! Come on! Let's go to the mall.

(Y/N): Just promise me you won't do something stupid.

Uzaki: Okay!

Soon...

She saw a massage chair and-

Uzaki: Can you give me some money Senpai?

(Y/N): Really?

Uzaki: Awww! Come on!

(Y/N): Fucking hell, fine!

You then heard her making strange noises as the chair started and her boobs were vibrating a lot.

(Y/N):

Uzaki: No! Sen-

(Y/N): NO MORE! No more Senpai!

Uzaki: I was just going to ask you if you wanted to come and meet my family.

(Y/N): Okay what are the chances that they're all teases like her? I mean ... no, Major Armstrong's family aren't all muscle bound like him. I mean yeah his big and little sisters are both very strong. Catherine can lift a piano and Olivier is ... terrifying. Okay, I'll do it. Tonight?

Uzaki: Yes! Thank you Senpai!

(Y/N): STOP IT WITH THE SENPAI!!

Shounen Hero (Book 9)!!!!!!!!!जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें