The Wrath of Star Dream!!

You and Kirby started to attack to attack Haltmann in his mech.

The maniac CEO laughed like a lunatic as you and Kirby dodged his attacks, but he summoned some big robotic guardians to try and attack you guys!

But you easily hit them with your palms and then Kirby attacked using his Hammer ability!

(Y/N): Nice one Kirby! N-

Haltmann unleashed a bunch of money with his face on them.

(Y/N): AAGH!! HEY!!

You pulled them off,

(Y/N): Lame money!

Haltmann: GRR!! SHUT UP NATIVE!!!

He dried a kicking attack, but you stopped him, and-

(Y/N): I'VE HAD IT TO HEAR WITH YOU AND YOUR CRAZY COMPANY!! ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA!!

Your broke down the mech!

Haltmann: OOF!!

Haltmann fell on his chair.

Haltmann: You! All of you ungrateful natives need to be taught your place! Savages! Savages! Savages! Savages! YOU'RE ALL WILD SAVAGES!!

Kirby: POYO!!

(Y/N): You tell him Kirby!!

Haltmann: I won't let you both intimidate me! Your insolence must be punished!!

He then has his chair get on Star Dream and he smirked as a helmet lowered onto his head.

Haltmann: Watch me activate Star Dream, the most powerful machine in existence. And you filthy natives will be... eradicated!!

But then Susie appeared out of nowhere and snatched the helmet!

Haltmann: What?! You! Susie! What did you...?! I... I can't... cont...rol...

He began to shut down.

Susie: Yippee! I thought this day would never come! Star Dream is all mine now, Mr. Haltmann. Some start-up company will pay top dollar for this!

She then turned to you guys!

Susie: Hee! How do I look? Like a cool corporate spy, don't you think?

(Y/N): Interesting! And cute!

She giggled.

But then a beam was fired!

(Y/N): WOAH!

You pushed Susie out of the way!

Susie: What the?!

Halt Mann's body began to move, but his voice sounded a little Hal 9000-ish.

Haltmann?!: Beep beep boop... I...this...am...is... ...infinite...operating...sys... Star Dream...

Kirby: Poyo?

(Y/N): Star Dream has taken over Haltmann's mind!

Star Dream: Through...this organic body... I have studied...all forms of life. The goal of this company has always been prosperity. Unfortunately, you imperfect, fragile life-forms were a liability. So you are invited to witness the end of history. A new age shall begin--an age of infinite prosperity. Enjoy your destruction!

(Y/N): WHAT?!

Star Dream took off!

Susie looked sad.

Susie: Dad ... you-

(Y/N): What?! DAD?!

Susie began to explain.

Susie: Haltmann's my father.

(Y/N): How did-

Susie: We found Star Dream and our experiments on it, caused me to be teleported to another dimension. I was brought back as this, and ... the more that he continued to use Star Dream, the more of his memories were lost. I just ... I wanted to remind him ... of me. NO! I won't stand by and watch that monster of a machine destroy everything!

She sends a Robobot armor that fits both you and  Kirby!

(Y/N): Susie?

Susie: Go! Go and kick that thing's butt!

(Y/N): Right! Kirby?

Kirby: POYO!!

Both of you got in!

(Y/N): Wait, how do we-

Then you noticed the Halberd outside.

Meta Knight: I made it in time.

(Y/N): YES!! THANKS SIR META KNIGHT!!!