Another Freaking Mafia Gang?!

You guys were about to say goodbye to the Punies! 

(Y/N): Well, it was fun, but we got to go! 

Punio: (Y/N)! We can't thank you and your friends enough for all you did! Peace is back to the Great Boggly Tree!

Elder: You know, son, now that we get right down to it, I'm kind of sad to see you go. I do love pontificating, so come on by whenever you want to sit and chat awhile.

Petuni: Good luck! 

(Y/N): Thanks! 

Ruby: Hope everything goes well with you guys! 

Blake: Make sure to stand up for yourselves! 

Yang: Fight the power, Little Guys! 

Weiss: Well, I guess we should go and find out where to go next. 

Koops: Back to Rougeport! 

(Y/N): Yep! Back to- 

You got an email. 

(Y/N): Hmmm... Hey! Another e-mail from Peach! "Dear (Y/N), I'm sure you're very concerned about me... But please know I'm fine! I'm actually more worried about you. The fiends who kidnapped me are searching desperately for the Crystal Stars. I'll try to learn what I can about them. I'll e-mail again if I uncover anything, OK? You must know I miss you. Lately, I've dreamt about our times together. I hope we'll spend some dates together once you rescue me! Your truly, Peach!" 

Koops: Aww! That's sweet! 

(Y/N): (Sigh) Peach will be fine. She had Twink watching over her last time. Who knows, she probably found a new companion to watch over her. But right now, we got to focus on getting those Crystal Stars! 

Eventually... 

You guys return to the Thousand Year Door Ruins, and- 

With two Crystal Stars and the Map, the next location is revealed! 

Goombella: What is it? 

(Y/N): It's a- A flying city! And- 

There was a flying city on the map, with a Gold Star shown on it! 

(Y/N): Let's see what Professor Frankly says. 

At Professor Frankly's House... 

Professor Frankly: That means that beneath this town, the thousand-year-old ruins remain intact. And that door's been sealed shut for a thousand years by the Crystal Stars... In order to open that seal, we have to muster the power of all the Crystal Stars.

Goombella: Yeah, but how does that make sense? 

Weiss: I agree with Gombella, I mean if they had that treasure for so long, why seal it away? Were they afraid of thieves? 

Professor Frankly: No, that's not- 

Weiss: That's not wh- 

Professor Frankly: I DON'T KNOW!! 

Everyone literally falls over at that. 

Yang: Hey, Professor can you take this seriously? 

Professor Frankly: I'm sorry. So sorry! I know that the treasure was sealed away around the time the town was destroyed... But the problem is... No one's even sure what it was that caused the town's demise. All that's written is this: "Darkness stole the sky and the cataclysm rained down." I must research this more. Assuming will just make an... Well, you know the saying.